Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

General topics

Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone

Post Reply
User avatar
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***
Posts: 40668
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:56 pm
Location: Corner of 14th and Oak

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Night Train »

I have arrived. Did I get the only invite, or are others on their way?
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - EcclesiastICS 10:2

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity
User avatar
Oh Canada
***Official 2020 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 10132
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Oh Canada »

Hi Hosers! I have arrived. Pretty cool, eh?
10
Queen
Obviously not a dude
RIP J xoxo
vikesbumeout
***Official Gibby Award Winner - August 2018***
Posts: 22632
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:17 am

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by vikesbumeout »

Present!.............feels like deja vu.............and not the strip club type
Liberals are always so confident in their ideas until history meets up with them
User avatar
YBBR
Posts: 39017
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:49 pm

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by YBBR »

Hey! Hey!
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
User avatar
EnLiteEndOne
Posts: 11875
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:22 am

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

I'm here and super stoked for the new, new, new, new, newish, new dawn!

Thanks Clint!
Lampin'
Arse_Drunk

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Arse_Drunk »

Hi I'm new here I like the site but I am use to using tapatalk
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 50989
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Mandatory »

When will I receive notification that my account has been activated? I'm yet to receive any email.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
Slim Shady
Posts: 51598
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Slim Shady »

Mandatory wrote: ↑Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:24 am When will I receive notification that my account has been activated? I'm yet to receive any email.
x 2

its a fucking burning turd wagon round here
User avatar
Clint Eastwood
Posts: 550
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:50 am

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Clint Eastwood »

It sure looks like you've been activated.

Were you expecting special powers?
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 50989
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Mandatory »

Clint Eastwood wrote: ↑Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:01 pm It sure looks like you've been activated.

Were you expecting special powers?
I think I can speak for Slim and my froob brothers in saying that we were just joking. However, I never received notice that my account was activated. The only way I knew I could now sign in was Abe told us on the other board.

:beer:
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
Justin Kase
Posts: 5430
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Justin Kase »

Mandatory wrote: ↑Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:36 pm
Clint Eastwood wrote: ↑Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:01 pm It sure looks like you've been activated.

Were you expecting special powers?
I think I can speak for Slim and my froob brothers in saying that we were just joking. However, I never received notice that my account was activated. The only way I knew I could now sign in was Abe told us on the other board.

:beer:
I just waited a little while and then gave it a whirl! I'm still waiting on my welcome email, but whatever.

In before thirty Gordon Bombay threads flood the first page!
Justin Kase
Posts: 5430
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Justin Kase »

Abe Froman wrote: ↑Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:03 pm
Justin Kase wrote: ↑Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:01 pm
Mandatory wrote: ↑Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:36 pm

I think I can speak for Slim and my froob brothers in saying that we were just joking. However, I never received notice that my account was activated. The only way I knew I could now sign in was Abe told us on the other board.

:beer:
I just waited a little while and then gave it a whirl! I'm still waiting on my welcome email, but whatever.

In before thirty Gordon Bombay threads flood the first page!
Welcome. Happy? :mrgreen:
It looks good, seems easy (and very familiar) to navigate! I applaud your efforts! I sure as hell couldn't bring myself to put that type of time and effort into it.
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
Posts: 59240
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Sellingguy »

in
Jaamz
Posts: 1067
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:04 am

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Jaamz »

I'm In!
Justin Kase
Posts: 5430
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Justin Kase »

Jaamz wrote: ↑Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:50 pmI'm In!

You're supposed to wait for your email before you can post.
User avatar
Verle
Posts: 18094
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:17 pm
Location: Bumfuck,SD.

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Verle »

Reporting for duty
Retreat but never cower
I'm afraid disco is not making a comeback.
I like to get out and dance, and just take over the nightclub. T.J
Proud Card Carrying Member OCW
User avatar
Rusty Kuntz
Posts: 16873
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: NBA Replay Center, Secaucus, NJ

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

How come when I refresh a boards page it takes me back out to the main page and makes me select the board again?
Jaamz
Posts: 1067
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:04 am

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Jaamz »

TrueBlue wrote: ↑Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:54 pm Have you tried a dink in the usb?
His or yours?
Dugan Fife

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Dugan Fife »

Here
User avatar
Rusty Kuntz
Posts: 16873
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: NBA Replay Center, Secaucus, NJ

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

Abe Froman wrote: ↑Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:00 pm
Rusty Kuntz wrote: ↑Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:28 pm How come when I refresh a boards page it takes me back out to the main page and makes me select the board again?
I cast a spell on you. You are doomed.
Damn you Sausage King!! :hair:
Justin Kase
Posts: 5430
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Justin Kase »

Has Paige Turner signed up yet?

AFAF (asking for a friend)
User avatar
EnLiteEndOne
Posts: 11875
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:22 am

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

Any word on those activation emails yet? Eager froobs want to know!
Cheers
Lampin'
User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51927
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Ask Not »

Present.
User avatar
Ski
Posts: 2975
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:09 am

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Ski »

Made it, Thanks Abe for all your work.

Haven't had time to mess with avatar though...
User avatar
cmd24
***Official 2019 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 40112
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am
Location: Not Lonsdale!

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by cmd24 »

I'm here!
*** Official 2019 Disputed Brackets Champ ***
fumunda cheese
Posts: 842
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:32 am

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by fumunda cheese »

.
Last edited by fumunda cheese on Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slim Shady
Posts: 51598
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Slim Shady »

fumunda cheese wrote: ↑Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:46 am meh. This place will start hopping once I re-register my bit army.
the rainbow warriors?
User avatar
EnLiteEndOne
Posts: 11875
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:22 am

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

fumunda cheese wrote: ↑Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:46 am meh. This place will start hopping once I re-register my bit army.
You know you've "made it" when you earn that elusive parody bit.

#goals
Lampin'
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 50989
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Mandatory »

Where can I donate? I have a special message I'd like to send with said donation.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 50989
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Rube Chat/Froob Chat Refugee Role Call!

Post by Mandatory »

Any status on my confirmation email?
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
Post Reply