Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Decker Chat

General topics

Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone

Post Reply
User avatar
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan
Posts: 4232
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Decker Chat

Post by Decker23 »

No one is on here. I can do what I want!!!
"I wanna wear Nike's, not make them shits!" - Dave Chappelle
User avatar
ILLogic
Posts: 1374
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:05 pm

Re: Decker Chat

Post by ILLogic »

Im here now...but you can still do what you want
ive spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder
User avatar
Seth Masterson II
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:50 pm
Location: N MPLS

Re: Decker Chat

Post by Seth Masterson II »

Go off on Wiggins.
Post Reply