Page 1 of 1

Do you have a girl friend?

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:37 pm
by Donovan McNabb
Nothing against having guys as friends, but it's definitely different. You can't talk with them as much and you generally do different things with guy friends than with girls. I think it's hard to find a girl who wants to be just friends, but when you do it's very fulfilling.

Do any of you have a girl you're close friends with? What are some things that make it difficult? For me it's always been when she finds a boyfriend or gets married. It's not that she shuts you out, but things change. Her bf/husband will be suspicious of you.

Re: Do you have a girl friend?

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:46 pm
by Slim Shady
Donovan McNabb wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:37 pm Nothing against having guys as friends, but it's definitely different. You can't talk with them as much and you generally do different things with guy friends than with girls. I think it's hard to find a girl who wants to be just friends, but when you do it's very fulfilling.

Do any of you have a girl you're close friends with? What are some things that make it difficult? For me it's always been when she finds a boyfriend or gets married. It's not that she shuts you out, but things change. Her bf/husband will be suspicious of you.
have you started questioning your sexuality yet?
I forget where we are in the latest dawn :thinking:

Re: Do you have a girl friend?

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:19 pm
by Donovan McNabb
Slim Shady wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:46 pm
Donovan McNabb wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:37 pm Nothing against having guys as friends, but it's definitely different. You can't talk with them as much and you generally do different things with guy friends than with girls. I think it's hard to find a girl who wants to be just friends, but when you do it's very fulfilling.

Do any of you have a girl you're close friends with? What are some things that make it difficult? For me it's always been when she finds a boyfriend or gets married. It's not that she shuts you out, but things change. Her bf/husband will be suspicious of you.
have you started questioning your sexuality yet?
I forget where we are in the latest dawn :thinking:
That isn't relevant to the discussion. I find plenty of women pretty, but I would prefer a girlfriend who I'm not romantically/physically involved with.

Re: Do you have a girl friend?

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:55 pm
by Mandatory
Slim Shady wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:46 pm
Donovan McNabb wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:37 pm Nothing against having guys as friends, but it's definitely different. You can't talk with them as much and you generally do different things with guy friends than with girls. I think it's hard to find a girl who wants to be just friends, but when you do it's very fulfilling.

Do any of you have a girl you're close friends with? What are some things that make it difficult? For me it's always been when she finds a boyfriend or gets married. It's not that she shuts you out, but things change. Her bf/husband will be suspicious of you.
have you started questioning your sexuality yet?
I forget where we are in the latest dawn :thinking:
Please Slim, I beg you to keep your snide remarks germane to the conversation at hand.

Re: Do you have a girl friend?

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:58 pm
by Mandatory
Ahh, yes... this reminds me of when I discovered the dangers of intimate relations with women. I first became aware of it during the physical act of love. A profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence.

I can assure you it has not recurred. Women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women but I do deny them my essence.

Re: Do you have a girl friend?

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:01 pm
by The Arduino Kid
Any healthy marriage is based primarily on friendship anyway.

The fiery, romantic type of love is always temporary. It is nature's way of getting us to mate. Any marriage based solely on it will surely end in divorce. Though, it is a great thing when a healthy marriage also includes this type of passionate love at certain intervals.

Re: Do you have a girl friend?

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:28 pm
by Decker23
The Arduino Kid wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:01 pm Any healthy marriage is based primarily on friendship anyway.

The fiery, romantic type of love is always temporary. It is nature's way of getting us to mate. Any marriage based solely on it will surely end in divorce. Though, it is a great thing when a healthy marriage also includes this type of passionate love at certain intervals.
Are you a doctor?

Re: Do you have a girl friend?

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:39 pm
by The Arduino Kid
Decker23 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:28 pm
The Arduino Kid wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:01 pm Any healthy marriage is based primarily on friendship anyway.

The fiery, romantic type of love is always temporary. It is nature's way of getting us to mate. Any marriage based solely on it will surely end in divorce. Though, it is a great thing when a healthy marriage also includes this type of passionate love at certain intervals.
Are you a doctor?
I don't like labels.

Re: Do you have a girl friend?

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:48 pm
by Mandatory
The Arduino Kid wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:39 pm
Decker23 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:28 pm
The Arduino Kid wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:01 pm Any healthy marriage is based primarily on friendship anyway.

The fiery, romantic type of love is always temporary. It is nature's way of getting us to mate. Any marriage based solely on it will surely end in divorce. Though, it is a great thing when a healthy marriage also includes this type of passionate love at certain intervals.
Are you a doctor?
I don't like labels.

I don't like you.

Re: Do you have a girl friend?

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:49 pm
by The Arduino Kid
Mandatory wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:48 pm
The Arduino Kid wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:39 pm
Decker23 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:28 pm

Are you a doctor?
I don't like labels.

I don't like you.
Shame, because I like you just fine!

Re: Do you have a girl friend?

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:08 pm
by Mandatory
The Arduino Kid wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:49 pm
Mandatory wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:48 pm
The Arduino Kid wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:39 pm

I don't like labels.

I don't like you.
Shame, because I like you just fine!
Just kidding! Let's meat!

Re: Do you have a girl friend?

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:01 pm
by kilkenny
Yes I do have a girlfriend. I've also been married to her for a long time. Are you trying to find out what it's like to have sex?

Re: Do you have a girl friend?

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:40 pm
by jakazz30
Donovan McNabb wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:37 pm Nothing against having guys as friends, but it's definitely different. You can't talk with them as much and you generally do different things with guy friends than with girls. I think it's hard to find a girl who wants to be just friends, but when you do it's very fulfilling.

Do any of you have a girl you're close friends with? What are some things that make it difficult? For me it's always been when she finds a boyfriend or gets married. It's not that she shuts you out, but things change. Her bf/husband will be suspicious of you.
I highly doubt any male would worry about you..

Re: Do you have a girl friend?

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:20 pm
by Donovan McNabb
jakazz30 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:40 pm
Donovan McNabb wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:37 pm Nothing against having guys as friends, but it's definitely different. You can't talk with them as much and you generally do different things with guy friends than with girls. I think it's hard to find a girl who wants to be just friends, but when you do it's very fulfilling.

Do any of you have a girl you're close friends with? What are some things that make it difficult? For me it's always been when she finds a boyfriend or gets married. It's not that she shuts you out, but things change. Her bf/husband will be suspicious of you.
I highly doubt any male would worry about you..
Males usually are at least a little concerned about other males with their wives/girlfriends. It's instinct.