Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Cobey, bring us up to speed

General topics

Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone

Post Reply
Slim Shady
Posts: 51598
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Cobey, bring us up to speed

Post by Slim Shady »

It's been a while bruh

So you've bought a new home? How'd that go?
Seems you were shopping for a new car too... how'd that go?
User avatar
JackCoke
Posts: 975
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Cobey, bring us up to speed

Post by JackCoke »

Slim Shady wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:00 pm It's been a while bruh

So you've bought a new home? How'd that go?
Seems you were shopping for a new car too... how'd that go?
He lives in Otsego and bought a Ford Fiesta ST, you fucking stalker.

:finger:
User avatar
JackCoke
Posts: 975
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Cobey, bring us up to speed

Post by JackCoke »

Abe Froman wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:23 pm
JackCoke wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:21 pm
Slim Shady wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:00 pm It's been a while bruh

So you've bought a new home? How'd that go?
Seems you were shopping for a new car too... how'd that go?
He lives in Otsego and bought a Ford Fiesta ST, you fucking stalker.

:finger:
He can't drive it though. It's a stick.
:lol:

Good point.

I'm confident that either Cobey has learned to drive it by now, though, or else, as is his wont, he has knuckled under to the crushing pressure of disappointment, and his wife is driving a brand new Fiesta ST right now.
User avatar
Cobey
Trouble
Posts: 28326
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: Cobey, bring us up to speed

Post by Cobey »

Slim Shady wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:00 pm It's been a while bruh

So you've bought a new home? How'd that go?
Seems you were shopping for a new car too... how'd that go?
Living in otsego now. It's okay. Nicer than the shithole in big lake. I ended up getting a Fiesta ST. Had a learning curve with the manual transmission, but it's a fun car. Got a solid deal on it and I'm enjoying it.

Not much else to report...living the sexless marriage dream. :beer:
User avatar
JackCoke
Posts: 975
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Cobey, bring us up to speed

Post by JackCoke »

Cobey wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 pm
Slim Shady wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:00 pm It's been a while bruh

So you've bought a new home? How'd that go?
Seems you were shopping for a new car too... how'd that go?
Living in otsego now. It's okay. Nicer than the shithole in big lake. I ended up getting a Fiesta ST. Had a learning curve with the manual transmission, but it's a fun car. Got a solid deal on it and I'm enjoying it.

Not much else to report...living the sexless marriage dream. :beer:
I kind of already pointed all of that stuff out, guy.
User avatar
Cobey
Trouble
Posts: 28326
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: Cobey, bring us up to speed

Post by Cobey »

JackCoke wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:27 pm
Cobey wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 pm
Slim Shady wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:00 pm It's been a while bruh

So you've bought a new home? How'd that go?
Seems you were shopping for a new car too... how'd that go?
Living in otsego now. It's okay. Nicer than the shithole in big lake. I ended up getting a Fiesta ST. Had a learning curve with the manual transmission, but it's a fun car. Got a solid deal on it and I'm enjoying it.

Not much else to report...living the sexless marriage dream. :beer:
I kind of already pointed all of that stuff out, guy.
I must have misread the title of this thread. I could have sworn it said "Cobey, bring us up to speed" not "JackCoke, bring us up to speed on Cobey"
Slim Shady
Posts: 51598
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: Cobey, bring us up to speed

Post by Slim Shady »

Cobey wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:30 pm
I must have misread the title of this thread. I could have sworn it said "Cobey, bring us up to speed" not "JackCoke, bring us up to speed on Cobey"


yeah, what a fuckhead
Slim Shady
Posts: 51598
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: Cobey, bring us up to speed

Post by Slim Shady »

still working part time at the bar?
User avatar
Cobey
Trouble
Posts: 28326
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: Cobey, bring us up to speed

Post by Cobey »

Slim Shady wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:37 pm still working part time at the bar?
No, I stopped there a while ago. Got to be a bit much after dealing with some personal shit.
User avatar
The Arduino Kid
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:24 pm

Re: Cobey, bring us up to speed

Post by The Arduino Kid »

Cobey wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:41 pm
Slim Shady wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:37 pm still working part time at the bar?
No, I stopped there a while ago. Got to be a bit much after dealing with some personal shit.
Glad you are OK!
User avatar
Cobey
Trouble
Posts: 28326
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: Cobey, bring us up to speed

Post by Cobey »

The Arduino Kid wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:45 pm
Cobey wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:41 pm
Slim Shady wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:37 pm still working part time at the bar?
No, I stopped there a while ago. Got to be a bit much after dealing with some personal shit.
Glad you are OK!
Thanks, slobberts
User avatar
JackCoke
Posts: 975
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Cobey, bring us up to speed

Post by JackCoke »

Cobey wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:30 pm
JackCoke wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:27 pm
Cobey wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 pm

Living in otsego now. It's okay. Nicer than the shithole in big lake. I ended up getting a Fiesta ST. Had a learning curve with the manual transmission, but it's a fun car. Got a solid deal on it and I'm enjoying it.

Not much else to report...living the sexless marriage dream. :beer:
I kind of already pointed all of that stuff out, guy.
I must have misread the title of this thread. I could have sworn it said "Cobey, bring us up to speed" not "JackCoke, bring us up to speed on Cobey"
"Speed" and "Cobey" are not correlated words, so SOMEONE had to jump in to answer Slim's question, dipshit.
Post Reply