Page 1 of 1

Final Fantasy 14

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:33 pm
by salamander
Fuck. I'm hooked.

Yeah, I made a Cat Girl character, sue me. I like to dance at the entrance of Gridania. Gold Saucer is pretty dope.
I'm absolutely head over heels about the Triple Triad game.

Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:17 am
by Abe Froman
salamander wrote: ↑Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:33 pm Fuck. I'm hooked.

Yeah, I made a Cat Girl character, sue me. I like to dance at the entrance of Gridania. Gold Saucer is pretty dope.
I'm absolutely head over heels about the Triple Triad game.
You have more time on your hands than I do...

Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:15 pm
by Den Den
7 was the beginning of the end for me

Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:37 pm
by salamander
Abe Froman wrote: ↑Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:17 am
salamander wrote: ↑Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:33 pm Fuck. I'm hooked.

Yeah, I made a Cat Girl character, sue me. I like to dance at the entrance of Gridania. Gold Saucer is pretty dope.
I'm absolutely head over heels about the Triple Triad game.
You have more time on your hands than I do...
I dont have the time to do all the end game content. There's just so much to do in this game. I figure I can just play it on and off for the next decade.

Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:38 pm
by salamander
Den Den wrote: ↑Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:15 pm 7 was the beginning of the end for me
Tactics was phenominal.

Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:44 pm
by Abe Froman
salamander wrote: ↑Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:37 pm
Abe Froman wrote: ↑Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:17 am
salamander wrote: ↑Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:33 pm Fuck. I'm hooked.

Yeah, I made a Cat Girl character, sue me. I like to dance at the entrance of Gridania. Gold Saucer is pretty dope.
I'm absolutely head over heels about the Triple Triad game.
You have more time on your hands than I do...
I dont have the time to do all the end game content. There's just so much to do in this game. I figure I can just play it on and off for the next decade.
My problem with longer games is, that unless they really grab me, I. e. RDR2, GTA, TEH, Fallout, etc... I literally forget everything about what happened and what I was doing in the game by the time I have time to get back into it... I'm gonna have to restart the FF7 remake just because I have no fucking clue where I left off and even though I know the plot of that game, they changed a lot in it and I want the full experience.

Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:45 pm
by Abe Froman
For some perspective... I still have the GameCube version of Eternal Darkness on my backlog... I bought the game new and actually sold my gamecube already but still have the damn game....

Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:12 pm
by salamander
Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:44 pm
salamander wrote: ↑Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:37 pm
Abe Froman wrote: ↑Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:17 am

You have more time on your hands than I do...
I dont have the time to do all the end game content. There's just so much to do in this game. I figure I can just play it on and off for the next decade.
My problem with longer games is, that unless they really grab me, I. e. RDR2, GTA, TEH, Fallout, etc... I literally forget everything about what happened and what I was doing in the game by the time I have time to get back into it... I'm gonna have to restart the FF7 remake just because I have no fucking clue where I left off and even though I know the plot of that game, they changed a lot in it and I want the full experience.
I actually have that same problem.

Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:15 pm
by salamander
Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:45 pm For some perspective... I still have the GameCube version of Eternal Darkness on my backlog... I bought the game new and actually sold my gamecube already but still have the damn game....
:lol: Jesus. (I still have pokemon black & white but don't have a DS anymore)

Re: Final Fantasy 14

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:38 am
by salamander
The unofficial Japanese FF14 Dawntrail Character popularity poll has completed (17K votes).

The Top 10 Characters:

1) Erenville
Image

2) Krile Baldesion
Image

3) Bakool Ja Ja
Image

4) Cahciua
5) Sphene
6) Otis
7) Koana
8) Honey B. Lovely
9) Gulool Ja Ja
10) Wuk Evu