Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

The 28th is just around the corner

General topics

Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone

Post Reply
User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51927
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

The 28th is just around the corner

Post by Ask Not »

and Mandatory has gone oddly quiet.
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51015
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: The 28th is just around the corner

Post by Mandatory »

Preparations are progressing. I received a deluge of interest and most of my free time lately is spent developing an "extreme vetting" policy.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
User avatar
flexbuffchest
Posts: 27091
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:08 pm

Re: The 28th is just around the corner

Post by flexbuffchest »

So is the 29th
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51015
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: The 28th is just around the corner

Post by Mandatory »

flexbuffchest wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:26 pm So is the 29th
http://forum.mnrubecentral.com/viewtopi ... ease#p7015
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
User avatar
flexbuffchest
Posts: 27091
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:08 pm

Re: The 28th is just around the corner

Post by flexbuffchest »

Mandatory wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:28 pm
flexbuffchest wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:26 pm So is the 29th
http://forum.mnrubecentral.com/viewtopi ... ease#p7015
I still stand by my statement.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51927
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: The 28th is just around the corner

Post by Ask Not »

flexbuffchest wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:55 pm
Mandatory wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:28 pm
flexbuffchest wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:26 pm So is the 29th
http://forum.mnrubecentral.com/viewtopi ... ease#p7015
I still stand by my statement.
Frank on WCCO tonight said the 29th is expected to directly follow the 28th this year. Amelia gave that stupid big-eyed nod she likes to do.
User avatar
Hummdrum
Posts: 25000
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am
Location: KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: The 28th is just around the corner

Post by Hummdrum »

Happy 28th everyone.
OCW® Brigade Club.
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
Post Reply