Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

I emptied my savings into Google and Microsoft today

Post Reply
User avatar
Riley91
Posts: 12722
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:27 am

I emptied my savings into Google and Microsoft today

Post by Riley91 »

I have faith in Google and Microsoft. Their stock prices have been very unfairly butchered.
BFF of RubeChick
User avatar
Voltron
Posts: 24477
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:05 am

Re: I emptied my savings into Google and Microsoft today

Post by Voltron »

Riley must be swimming in cash right about now!
Trans women belong in women's sports.

It is time to end the bigotry and discrimination and hate. Sport is for all.
User avatar
Voltron
Posts: 24477
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:05 am

Re: I emptied my savings into Google and Microsoft today

Post by Voltron »

This was a good one, Riley
Trans women belong in women's sports.

It is time to end the bigotry and discrimination and hate. Sport is for all.
Post Reply