Page 1 of 1

Re: I am getting Influenza today

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:12 am
by milquetoast
thoughts & prayers, PH :cry:

Re: I am getting Influenza today

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:40 pm
by Donovan McNabb
PH81 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:19 am I now have the influenza in my body.
A nurse inserted it in my upper arm.
Pretty sure my body will learn to fight it off.
thats not how it works :D

Re: I am getting Influenza today

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:10 pm
by Jaamz
It should blend in nicely with your full blown aids..lol

Re: I am getting Influenza today

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:56 pm
by cmd24
Did you ask if they had a shot that would help up your froobing? Cuz that's horseshit.

Re: I am getting Influenza today

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:20 pm
by ILLogic
Its actually pretty smart to get a flu shot. Good for you.

Re: I am getting Influenza today

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:42 pm
by Tony Bongwater
Never gotten one and never had the flu. The way the flu strain works is interesting. It essentially changes its basic structure every generation (around 20 years) or so from one overall type to a second and then back another generation later. The numbers after the H and N signifying which structure (if I remember H 1,2 & 5 being one sort, H3&4 the other). Whichever one you get first as a child you have almost full immunity to. The other will leave you obliterated for a week.

Re: I am getting Influenza today

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:29 pm
by RubeTube
Always best to get the inflo shot in the main vein on the penis.

Re: I am getting Influenza today

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:03 pm
by Decker23
RubeTube isn't the classiest dude... but I like him.