Page 1 of 1

Jets

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:07 am
by TheLokNesMonster
I feel bad for Rodgers, the team, fan base, any football fan who loves the drama and entertainment of the NFL.

I get the feeling Rodgers is out for the year, and there’s a good chance this is a career ending injury based on the rehab it would require to return to game shape.

40 year old guys just can’t compete anymore in this league. As much as I have enjoyed watching Rodgers, he has been steadily regressing since the playoffs of his final MVP season.

I hope the Jets rally around this event and rise to the occasion. I hope the kid who played last night in relief has a Brock Purdy-like season and the Jets triumph over this tragedy. It would be an amazing story and who doesn’t love those.

Re: Jets

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:12 am
by DMB
You hope the 2nd overall pick from 2021 can perform like Mr Irrellevant of 2022-just reads funny :)

Solid analysis Nessie.

Re: Jets

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:13 am
by DMB

Re: Jets

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:18 am
by Voltron
Thought this was another pizza thread LOL

Re: Jets

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:20 am
by weimy froob
Image

Re: Jets

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:21 am
by DMB
Voltron wrote: ↑Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:18 am Thought this was another pizza thread LOL
Have you had Jets pizza big V? There's one next to Flameburger on Rice St in Little C.

Re: Jets

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:30 am
by Lesueurcountyguy
Benny

Re: Jets

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:24 pm
by Voltron
DMB wrote: ↑Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:21 am
Voltron wrote: ↑Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:18 am Thought this was another pizza thread LOL
Have you had Jets pizza big V? There's one next to Flameburger on Rice St in Little C.
Sorry I missed this, DMB! I got confused about the location of the thread.

One time at my old work, they ordered Jets for a minor celebration. I enjoyed the pizza!

Re: Jets

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:53 am
by Obi-Wan
weimy froob wrote: ↑Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:20 am Image
Is that the fireman jets fan that is a little retarded.