Page 1 of 1
Big 10 Wrestling this Friday
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:20 am
by Voltron
I'm excited to watch Iowa vs Nebraska in college wrestling.
Watching college wrestling always gets me so pumped up
Re: Big 10 Wrestling this Friday
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:13 am
by Hornets
Voltron wrote: ↑Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:20 am
I'm excited to watch Iowa vs Nebraska in college wrestling.
Watching college wrestling always gets me so pumped up
Who are some of the grapplers we should keep an eye on Douglas? Are there any Ed Banach or Jordan Burroughs types on these current teams?
On a side note, how do you feel about girls wrestling boys in HS?
Re: Big 10 Wrestling this Friday
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:58 am
by Voltron
Hornets wrote: ↑Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:13 am
Voltron wrote: ↑Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:20 am
I'm excited to watch Iowa vs Nebraska in college wrestling.
Watching college wrestling always gets me so pumped up
Who are some of the grapplers we should keep an eye on Douglas? Are there any Ed Banach or Jordan Burroughs types on these current teams?
On a side note, how do you feel about girls wrestling boys in HS?
Iowa has a guy named Real Woods that's #1 at his weight.
I love women's wrestling!
Re: Big 10 Wrestling this Friday
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:06 am
by Hornets
Voltron wrote: ↑Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:58 am
Hornets wrote: ↑Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:13 am
Voltron wrote: ↑Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:20 am
I'm excited to watch Iowa vs Nebraska in college wrestling.
Watching college wrestling always gets me so pumped up
Who are some of the grapplers we should keep an eye on Douglas? Are there any Ed Banach or Jordan Burroughs types on these current teams?
On a side note, how do you feel about girls wrestling boys in HS?
Iowa has a guy named Real Woods that's #1 at his weight.
I love women's wrestling!
REAL WOODS?! Is he for REAL?!
I asked about girls wrestling boys, not if you liked women's wrestling!
Re: Big 10 Wrestling this Friday
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:13 am
by Voltron
Hornets wrote: ↑Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:06 am
Voltron wrote: ↑Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:58 am
Hornets wrote: ↑Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:13 am
Who are some of the grapplers we should keep an eye on Douglas? Are there any Ed Banach or Jordan Burroughs types on these current teams?
On a side note, how do you feel about girls wrestling boys in HS?
Iowa has a guy named Real Woods that's #1 at his weight.
I love women's wrestling!
REAL WOODS?! Is he for REAL?!
I asked about girls wrestling boys, not if you liked women's wrestling!
I thought girls had their own league now! I know Iowa has a separate women's team!
Me personally? I'd wrestle several girls every day if given the chance!
Re: Big 10 Wrestling this Friday
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:04 pm
by Voltron
Iowa whooped Nebraska's ass