Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Done deal. Accepted trades thread.
Moderator: Charles Bronson
- mglviks
- Posts: 6172
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:22 pm
Done deal. Accepted trades thread.
What trades have been made?
- mglviks
- Posts: 6172
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:22 pm
Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.
Traded Sanu to twgerber for Donta Foreman (I have Miller) in my rube league.
Traded Gillislee, still have 5rbs in a 8man league for Russell Wilson his 2nd qb(not loving Cousins in a 8man)
Traded Gillislee, still have 5rbs in a 8man league for Russell Wilson his 2nd qb(not loving Cousins in a 8man)
- feekdogg
- Posts: 38626
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm
Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.
5-0 in a league with player contracts. Was able to flip Dak (2 more years before free agency) TY Hilton (free agent next year) and my 1st round pick in the rookie draft next year for Ajayi (1 year before free agency) and AJ Green (3 more years before free agency).
I made this!
-
RubeTube
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
- Posts: 52134
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm
Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.
I just traded Bacon Jordy for Adams and Henry. Rate this trade.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X
The Puppet Master
FUCK TRUMP!
FUCK ICE!
— Malcolm X
The Puppet Master
FUCK TRUMP!
FUCK ICE!
- Rusty Kuntz
- Posts: 16873
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:51 pm
- Location: NBA Replay Center, Secaucus, NJ
Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.
Let me know what you guys think..
Somehow I'm 5-2, atop of my division.. it's a keeper league, no restrictions on the keeper.
I trade David Johnson and get Jordan Howard. My rbs are brutal, Ty, Aaron Jones, Gillislee, Smallwood, Rob Kelley.
Somehow I'm 5-2, atop of my division.. it's a keeper league, no restrictions on the keeper.
I trade David Johnson and get Jordan Howard. My rbs are brutal, Ty, Aaron Jones, Gillislee, Smallwood, Rob Kelley.
- CasualObserverGuy
- Posts: 4406
- Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:38 pm
Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.
Traded away:
Michael Thomas & Pittsburgh
Received
Mark Ingram & Jacksonville
12 team standard scoring.
Did this trade the day after AP was traded to the Cardinals. @ 5-2, 2nd in my league, top points scored by a mile, leader at 6-1 has played all garbage opponents. I'm ready for the playoffs
Michael Thomas & Pittsburgh
Received
Mark Ingram & Jacksonville
12 team standard scoring.
Did this trade the day after AP was traded to the Cardinals. @ 5-2, 2nd in my league, top points scored by a mile, leader at 6-1 has played all garbage opponents. I'm ready for the playoffs
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
- Rusty Kuntz
- Posts: 16873
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:51 pm
- Location: NBA Replay Center, Secaucus, NJ
Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.
I like it. I have Thomas in one league and that dude is so frustraterating. 7 pts one game, then 3 catches for 11yds the next.CasualObserverGuy wrote: ↑Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:13 am Traded away:
Michael Thomas & Pittsburgh
Received
Mark Ingram & Jacksonville
12 team standard scoring.
Did this trade the day after AP was traded to the Cardinals. @ 5-2, 2nd in my league, top points scored by a mile, leader at 6-1 has played all garbage opponents. I'm ready for the playoffs![]()
-
RubeTube
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
- Posts: 52134
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm
Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.
Traded Philip Rivers and Derrick Henry for Crabtree. I was desperate for some WR help.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X
The Puppet Master
FUCK TRUMP!
FUCK ICE!
— Malcolm X
The Puppet Master
FUCK TRUMP!
FUCK ICE!
-
RubeTube
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
- Posts: 52134
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm
Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.
I just went berserk as the deadline is approaching. I'm 6-4 and sitting in 4th plqce. I started 4-0 though and have been 2-4 since. Trades.
Traded Todd Gurley, Keenan Allen, Big Ben
Received Mark Ingram, Antonio Brown
Traded Michael Crabtree, Corey Davis
Received Dez Bryant
Next week my roster should look like..
QB Newton
RB Ingram
RB Lynch
WR Brown
WR Bryant
TE Clay/ASJ
D Ravens/Vikings
K Zurlein
Flex options Doug Martin, D Adams, Gore, Woodhead
Traded Todd Gurley, Keenan Allen, Big Ben
Received Mark Ingram, Antonio Brown
Traded Michael Crabtree, Corey Davis
Received Dez Bryant
Next week my roster should look like..
QB Newton
RB Ingram
RB Lynch
WR Brown
WR Bryant
TE Clay/ASJ
D Ravens/Vikings
K Zurlein
Flex options Doug Martin, D Adams, Gore, Woodhead
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X
The Puppet Master
FUCK TRUMP!
FUCK ICE!
— Malcolm X
The Puppet Master
FUCK TRUMP!
FUCK ICE!
- twgerber
- Posts: 4167
- Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:51 am
Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.
Was probably a bad trade for me but....RubeTube wrote: ↑Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:03 pm I just went berserk as the deadline is approaching. I'm 6-4 and sitting in 4th plqce. I started 4-0 though and have been 2-4 since. Trades.
Traded Todd Gurley, Keenan Allen, Big Ben
Received Mark Ingram, Antonio Brown
Traded Michael Crabtree, Corey Davis
Received Dez Bryant
Next week my roster should look like..
QB Newton
RB Ingram
RB Lynch
WR Brown
WR Bryant
TE Clay/ASJ
D Ravens/Vikings
K Zurlein
Flex options Doug Martin, D Adams, Gore, Woodhead
I now have
QB Big Ben
RB Deon Lewis
RB Kamara
Flex the #1 RB Gurley
WR Demerious Thomas
WR Keenan Allen
TE Hooper
D Eagles
K Boswell
And Zeke Elliott for the playoffs if I make it.
GM Spielman:
- Record 62-48-2 (.559 winning %)
- Playoffs 1-3
- 7 years - reached playoffs 3 times.
- Winner of the North 2 of last 4 years
-
RubeTube
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
- Posts: 52134
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm
Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.
twgerber wrote: ↑Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:21 pmWas probably a bad trade for me but....RubeTube wrote: ↑Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:03 pm I just went berserk as the deadline is approaching. I'm 6-4 and sitting in 4th plqce. I started 4-0 though and have been 2-4 since. Trades.
Traded Todd Gurley, Keenan Allen, Big Ben
Received Mark Ingram, Antonio Brown
Traded Michael Crabtree, Corey Davis
Received Dez Bryant
Next week my roster should look like..
QB Newton
RB Ingram
RB Lynch
WR Brown
WR Bryant
TE Clay/ASJ
D Ravens/Vikings
K Zurlein
Flex options Doug Martin, D Adams, Gore, Woodhead
I now have
QB Big Ben
RB Deon Lewis
RB Kamara
Flex the #1 RB Gurley
WR Demerious Thomas
WR Keenan Allen
TE Hooper
D Eagles
K Boswell
And Zeke Elliott for the playoffs if I make it.
Gurley and Zeke is going to be hard to beat. I had to change up though. We should both make the playoffs
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X
The Puppet Master
FUCK TRUMP!
FUCK ICE!
— Malcolm X
The Puppet Master
FUCK TRUMP!
FUCK ICE!
- twgerber
- Posts: 4167
- Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:51 am
Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.
Zeke won't be back until round 3 of the playoffs - if I can get thru first two rounds.....
GM Spielman:
- Record 62-48-2 (.559 winning %)
- Playoffs 1-3
- 7 years - reached playoffs 3 times.
- Winner of the North 2 of last 4 years
- memyworld
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:23 am
- Location: Sioux Falls
Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.
Should I accept an offer for Ezekiel Elliott in a two-player keeper league? The players I'm being offered would make my team better this year (until Elliott returns for the playoff semis).
-
RubeTube
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
- Posts: 52134
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm
Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.
Who are the players? Do you plan on keeping Zeke next year?
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X
The Puppet Master
FUCK TRUMP!
FUCK ICE!
— Malcolm X
The Puppet Master
FUCK TRUMP!
FUCK ICE!
- memyworld
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:23 am
- Location: Sioux Falls
Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.
I'd keep Zeke next year if I decline the trade. I also have Le'Veon Bell. I'm trying to hold on to the last playoff spot. I've had bad luck with matchups this year where I'm usually the 2nd- or 3rd-highest-scoring team against that week's #1.
It's a massive trade. Essentially, this guy's in last place and is trying to snag a keeper in our standard PPR:
RECEIVE (Last Week | Next Games):
P. Rivers (29 | CLE, WAS, @KC)
J. Mixon (23.5 | PIT, CHI, @MIN)
L. Murray (14 | @ATL, @CAR, CIN)
D. Baldwin (3 | PHI, @JAX, LAR)
M. Sanu (16 | MIN, NO, @TB)
D. Walker (14 | HOU, @ARI, @SF)
S. Perine (14.5 | @DAL, @LAC, ARI)
SEND (Last Week, Next Games):
T. Taylor (13 | NE, IND, MIA)
C. Keenum (27 | @ATL, @CAR, CIN)
D. Martin (3 | @GB, DET, ATL)
K. Drake (9.5 | DEN, NE, @BUF)
N. Agholor (16.5 | @SEA, @LAR, @NYG)
A. Morris (4.5 | WAS, @NYG, @OAK)
E. Elliot (0, SSPD)
-
RubeTube
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
- Posts: 52134
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm
Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.
I mean, who else do you have? I don't really like too many of those guy's you are getting back. If you are hoping to get in the playoffs and even have to start half that list, you are probably not winning it anyway.
I guess if you are trying to go all in, do it. What size league is this? I would try trading Zeke for another stud player or two. There are 3 guys on that list i would consider starting. Rivers, Baldwin and Walker. Baldwin and Walker are hit and miss too. The rest is either some flex guys or bench fodder.
I guess if you are trying to go all in, do it. What size league is this? I would try trading Zeke for another stud player or two. There are 3 guys on that list i would consider starting. Rivers, Baldwin and Walker. Baldwin and Walker are hit and miss too. The rest is either some flex guys or bench fodder.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X
The Puppet Master
FUCK TRUMP!
FUCK ICE!
— Malcolm X
The Puppet Master
FUCK TRUMP!
FUCK ICE!


