I have not done a single ounce of prep or research.
Who are the big sleepers and which studs should I target??? Any hot takes?
Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
I draft today!!! Help!!!
Moderator: Charles Bronson
- minnemike
- KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
- Posts: 14181
- Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:10 pm
- Da Gas Man's Ghost
- Posts: 6622
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:09 am
Re: I draft today!!! Help!!!
Never too early to take a kicker.
Also, I got two words for you:
Tom Tupa
Also, I got two words for you:
Tom Tupa
Pronouns: They/him/hers
Hopeful Member of the Crique.
Hopeful Member of the Crique.
- minnemike
- KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
- Posts: 14181
- Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:10 pm
Re: I draft today!!! Help!!!
Getting QB pts at the kicker position.... brilliant!!!!Da Gas Man's Ghost wrote: ↑Tue Sep 02, 2025 8:40 am Never too early to take a kicker.
Also, I got two words for you:
Tom Tupa