Jaylen Warren (PIT)
at NYJ
RJ Harvey (DEN)
vs. TEN
Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
pick 1 PPR
Moderator: Charles Bronson
- minnemike
- KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
- Posts: 14181
- Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:10 pm
-
RubeTube
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
- Posts: 52134
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm
Re: pick 1 PPR
Tough one as both RBs have a bit of a committee. Both have a favorable matchup.
Harvey is the better talent imo and universally ranked higher than Warren but it’s always tricky the first few weeks with how much run a rookie will get.
Safer floor = Warren. Chance at a bigger BOOM= Harvey. 9xs out of 10 I am going Harvey but I may go Warren for week #1. Dobbins is healthy but it never lasts long with him.
Gainwell is getting a lot of praise out of Pitt as well and will surely be used on Sunday. Kaleb Johnson is a complete non threat right now.
It’s close to a toss up the smarter play week #1 might be Warren but you obviously picked Harvey higher. For me personally, I play my horses week #1. If you thought Warren was better, you would have picked him before Harvey.
I have been drafting teams for over a month straight almost every night. I have just never been very impressed with Warren.
Edit: Just got out of a lab with some top fantasy minds and I lean towards Warren for week #1.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X
The Puppet Master
FUCK TRUMP!
FUCK ICE!
— Malcolm X
The Puppet Master
FUCK TRUMP!
FUCK ICE!
- minnemike
- KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
- Posts: 14181
- Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:10 pm
Re: pick 1 PPR
Yep I rolled with Warren this week. Worked out