Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

I am getting Influenza today

General topics

Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone

Post Reply
User avatar
milquetoast
Posts: 2680
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:14 pm

Re: I am getting Influenza today

Post by milquetoast »

thoughts & prayers, PH :cry:
When fact is fiction and TV reality
User avatar
Donovan McNabb
***Official Gibby Award Winner February 2018***
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Re: I am getting Influenza today

Post by Donovan McNabb »

PH81 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:19 am I now have the influenza in my body.
A nurse inserted it in my upper arm.
Pretty sure my body will learn to fight it off.
thats not how it works :D
Jaamz
Posts: 1067
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:04 am

Re: I am getting Influenza today

Post by Jaamz »

It should blend in nicely with your full blown aids..lol
User avatar
cmd24
***Official 2019 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 40125
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am
Location: Not Lonsdale!

Re: I am getting Influenza today

Post by cmd24 »

Did you ask if they had a shot that would help up your froobing? Cuz that's horseshit.
*** Official 2019 Disputed Brackets Champ ***
User avatar
ILLogic
Posts: 1374
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:05 pm

Re: I am getting Influenza today

Post by ILLogic »

Its actually pretty smart to get a flu shot. Good for you.
ive spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder
Tony Bongwater
Posts: 11867
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:54 pm
Location: Parts unknown

Re: I am getting Influenza today

Post by Tony Bongwater »

Never gotten one and never had the flu. The way the flu strain works is interesting. It essentially changes its basic structure every generation (around 20 years) or so from one overall type to a second and then back another generation later. The numbers after the H and N signifying which structure (if I remember H 1,2 & 5 being one sort, H3&4 the other). Whichever one you get first as a child you have almost full immunity to. The other will leave you obliterated for a week.
Slava Ukrijina πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ’™πŸ’›
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 52134
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: I am getting Influenza today

Post by RubeTube »

Always best to get the inflo shot in the main vein on the penis.
β€œWe are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
β€” Malcolm X

The Puppet Master

FUCK TRUMP!

FUCK ICE!
User avatar
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan
Posts: 4232
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Re: I am getting Influenza today

Post by Decker23 »

RubeTube isn't the classiest dude... but I like him.
"I wanna wear Nike's, not make them shits!" - Dave Chappelle
Post Reply