Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

2,000 Mules

A political themed message board

Moderator: Steven Seagal

Post Reply
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by ForCaleb »

BBG wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:10 am
Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:38 am
Ask Not wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:38 am

The first page is wonderful-
Of course Rusty has slapped down his $30 within seconds of release, Gus is preaching at the libs over and over, but the best is the classic Mlhouse post that's four full paragraph that ends with a definitive conclusion. Of course, it starts with: "I haven't watched it yet, but..."

How can anyone not love this place?
mlhouse broke it down NFL-draft style and yeah he didn't watch it. This place never disappoints.
Am I crazy to expect a modicum of shame or remorse from MAGA for falling for such an obvious scam? They used this propaganda movie to justify their insurrection, blocking the transfer of power and spending 3 years spreading the big lie.

When it is exposed as yet another lie, poof, they vanish and move to the next conspiracy like Taylor Swift.

How are we supposed to deal with these people?

You can't talk to them, you can't rationalize with them. What do we do when we can't agree on facts?

Will MAGA make up reality despite being proven wrong every time?
You kill them with kindness. Treat them as you would want to be treated. It will go a long way. It's sad that I even have to say this, but here we are.

You cannot force people to see your viewpoint by demonizing and marginalizing them. It may make you feel better about yourself for a little while, but what good is it really doing?
User avatar
BBG
Posts: 15566
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:24 pm
Location: North Minneapolis
Contact:

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by BBG »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:18 am
BBG wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:10 am
Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:38 am

mlhouse broke it down NFL-draft style and yeah he didn't watch it. This place never disappoints.
Am I crazy to expect a modicum of shame or remorse from MAGA for falling for such an obvious scam? They used this propaganda movie to justify their insurrection, blocking the transfer of power and spending 3 years spreading the big lie.

When it is exposed as yet another lie, poof, they vanish and move to the next conspiracy like Taylor Swift.

How are we supposed to deal with these people?

You can't talk to them, you can't rationalize with them. What do we do when we can't agree on facts?

Will MAGA make up reality despite being proven wrong every time?
You kill them with kindness. Treat them as you would want to be treated. It will go a long way. It's sad that I even have to say this, but here we are.

You cannot force people to see your viewpoint by demonizing and marginalizing them. It may make you feel better about yourself for a little while, but what good is it really doing?
Good morning my friend. I appreciate your words and agree with you for the most part. The irony is thick as fuck but I'll leave it here for now.

Wishing success and positive vibes on your activities for the day.

Love,

Barn Burner Guy
tbgh
Posts: 33994
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:24 pm

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by tbgh »

BBG wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:10 am
Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:38 am
Ask Not wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:38 am

The first page is wonderful-
Of course Rusty has slapped down his $30 within seconds of release, Gus is preaching at the libs over and over, but the best is the classic Mlhouse post that's four full paragraph that ends with a definitive conclusion. Of course, it starts with: "I haven't watched it yet, but..."

How can anyone not love this place?
mlhouse broke it down NFL-draft style and yeah he didn't watch it. This place never disappoints.
Am I crazy to expect a modicum of shame or remorse from MAGA for falling for such an obvious scam? They used this propaganda movie to justify their insurrection, blocking the transfer of power and spending 3 years spreading the big lie.

When it is exposed as yet another lie, poof, they vanish and move to the next conspiracy like Taylor Swift.

How are we supposed to deal with these people?

You can't talk to them, you can't rationalize with them. What do we do when we can't agree on facts?

Will MAGA make up reality despite being proven wrong every time?


They don’t care about truth. Only the narrative matters.
Put 'er in the ole vise.
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by ForCaleb »

BBG wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:31 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:18 am
BBG wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:10 am
Am I crazy to expect a modicum of shame or remorse from MAGA for falling for such an obvious scam? They used this propaganda movie to justify their insurrection, blocking the transfer of power and spending 3 years spreading the big lie.

When it is exposed as yet another lie, poof, they vanish and move to the next conspiracy like Taylor Swift.

How are we supposed to deal with these people?

You can't talk to them, you can't rationalize with them. What do we do when we can't agree on facts?

Will MAGA make up reality despite being proven wrong every time?
You kill them with kindness. Treat them as you would want to be treated. It will go a long way. It's sad that I even have to say this, but here we are.

You cannot force people to see your viewpoint by demonizing and marginalizing them. It may make you feel better about yourself for a little while, but what good is it really doing?
Good morning my friend. I appreciate your words and agree with you for the most part. The irony is thick as fuck but I'll leave it here for now.

Wishing success and positive vibes on your activities for the day.

Love,

Barn Burner Guy
Good morning!

I agree, there is irony to what I said, and I will be the first to admit that I am a work in progress. But we shouldn't expect perfection from each other, but sometimes gentle reminders on respect and kindness is needed in this divisive political environment on this forum.

Love you bud
User avatar
Slap Shot
Posts: 48959
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 pm
Location: Here there and everywhere

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by Slap Shot »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:18 am
BBG wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:10 am
Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:38 am

mlhouse broke it down NFL-draft style and yeah he didn't watch it. This place never disappoints.
Am I crazy to expect a modicum of shame or remorse from MAGA for falling for such an obvious scam? They used this propaganda movie to justify their insurrection, blocking the transfer of power and spending 3 years spreading the big lie.

When it is exposed as yet another lie, poof, they vanish and move to the next conspiracy like Taylor Swift.

How are we supposed to deal with these people?

You can't talk to them, you can't rationalize with them. What do we do when we can't agree on facts?

Will MAGA make up reality despite being proven wrong every time?
You kill them with kindness. Treat them as you would want to be treated. It will go a long way. It's sad that I even have to say this, but here we are.

You cannot force people to see your viewpoint by demonizing and marginalizing them. It may make you feel better about yourself for a little while, but what good is it really doing?
Everything but admitting you fell for it too.

With all due respect and kindness.
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by ForCaleb »

Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:37 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:18 am
BBG wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:10 am
Am I crazy to expect a modicum of shame or remorse from MAGA for falling for such an obvious scam? They used this propaganda movie to justify their insurrection, blocking the transfer of power and spending 3 years spreading the big lie.

When it is exposed as yet another lie, poof, they vanish and move to the next conspiracy like Taylor Swift.

How are we supposed to deal with these people?

You can't talk to them, you can't rationalize with them. What do we do when we can't agree on facts?

Will MAGA make up reality despite being proven wrong every time?
You kill them with kindness. Treat them as you would want to be treated. It will go a long way. It's sad that I even have to say this, but here we are.

You cannot force people to see your viewpoint by demonizing and marginalizing them. It may make you feel better about yourself for a little while, but what good is it really doing?
Everything but admitting you fell for it too.

With all due respect and kindness.
Oh did i?
User avatar
Slap Shot
Posts: 48959
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 pm
Location: Here there and everywhere

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by Slap Shot »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:38 am
Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:37 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:18 am

You kill them with kindness. Treat them as you would want to be treated. It will go a long way. It's sad that I even have to say this, but here we are.

You cannot force people to see your viewpoint by demonizing and marginalizing them. It may make you feel better about yourself for a little while, but what good is it really doing?
Everything but admitting you fell for it too.

With all due respect and kindness.
Oh did i?
Took 1 second:
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri May 13, 2022 5:42 pm
Rusty Kuntz wrote: ↑Fri May 13, 2022 5:39 pm Wow, just got done and that was fucked up. So many shenanigans
the left has no way to explain any of it.
I don't care how you spin it that's you agreeing this shit had legs.
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by ForCaleb »

Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:40 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:38 am
Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:37 am

Everything but admitting you fell for it too.

With all due respect and kindness.
Oh did i?
Took 1 second:
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri May 13, 2022 5:42 pm
Rusty Kuntz wrote: ↑Fri May 13, 2022 5:39 pm Wow, just got done and that was fucked up. So many shenanigans
the left has no way to explain any of it.
I don't care how you spin it that's you agreeing this shit had legs.
I'm sorry if I offended you with that post in any way. This seems really important to you so i'll bend the knee and give you the W that you so crave. Feel better?
User avatar
Slap Shot
Posts: 48959
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 pm
Location: Here there and everywhere

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by Slap Shot »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:43 am
Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:40 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:38 am

Oh did i?
Took 1 second:
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri May 13, 2022 5:42 pm

the left has no way to explain any of it.
I don't care how you spin it that's you agreeing this shit had legs.
I'm sorry if I offended you with that post in any way. This seems really important to you so i'll bend the knee and give you the W that you so crave. Feel better?
There you go again putting words into someone else's keyboard. I was not offended by you not conceding you fell for it, and I'm not here for W's and L's.
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by ForCaleb »

Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:49 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:43 am
Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:40 am

Took 1 second:



I don't care how you spin it that's you agreeing this shit had legs.
I'm sorry if I offended you with that post in any way. This seems really important to you so i'll bend the knee and give you the W that you so crave. Feel better?
There you go again putting words into someone else's keyboard. I was not offended by you not conceding you fell for it, and I'm not here for W's and L's.
JFC ok, pal. :lol:

Take care
User avatar
Slap Shot
Posts: 48959
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 pm
Location: Here there and everywhere

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by Slap Shot »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:53 am
Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:49 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:43 am

I'm sorry if I offended you with that post in any way. This seems really important to you so i'll bend the knee and give you the W that you so crave. Feel better?
There you go again putting words into someone else's keyboard. I was not offended by you not conceding you fell for it, and I'm not here for W's and L's.
JFC ok, pal. :lol:

Take care
So nothing to dispute. HAND
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by ForCaleb »

Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:07 pm
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:53 am
Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:49 am

There you go again putting words into someone else's keyboard. I was not offended by you not conceding you fell for it, and I'm not here for W's and L's.
JFC ok, pal. :lol:

Take care
So nothing to dispute. HAND
Are you done?
User avatar
Slap Shot
Posts: 48959
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 pm
Location: Here there and everywhere

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by Slap Shot »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:09 pm
Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:07 pm
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:53 am

JFC ok, pal. :lol:

Take care
So nothing to dispute. HAND
Are you done?
Yes, I'm done thinking you'll admit to falling for it. Now have the last word.
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by ForCaleb »

Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:12 pm
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:09 pm
Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:07 pm

So nothing to dispute. HAND
Are you done?
Yes, I'm done thinking you'll admit to falling for it. Now have the last word.
Stop acting like a petulant child. My opinion in that post was wrong. Congrats again, feel better?
User avatar
Slap Shot
Posts: 48959
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 pm
Location: Here there and everywhere

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by Slap Shot »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:17 pm
Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:12 pm
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:09 pm

Are you done?
Yes, I'm done thinking you'll admit to falling for it. Now have the last word.
Stop acting like a petulant child. My opinion in that post was wrong. Congrats again, feel better?
Another phrase/word that you hypocritically misuse, and feelings have nothing to do with this. But congrats on taking that first step. :beer:
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by ForCaleb »

Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:24 pm
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:17 pm
Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:12 pm

Yes, I'm done thinking you'll admit to falling for it. Now have the last word.
Stop acting like a petulant child. My opinion in that post was wrong. Congrats again, feel better?
Another phrase/word that you hypocritically misuse, and feelings have nothing to do with this. But congrats on taking that first step. :beer:
No worries. Hopefully someday you can practice what you preach. I have no issues taking the high road here. Take care :thumbsup:
User avatar
Slap Shot
Posts: 48959
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 pm
Location: Here there and everywhere

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by Slap Shot »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:25 pm
Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:24 pm
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:17 pm

Stop acting like a petulant child. My opinion in that post was wrong. Congrats again, feel better?
Another phrase/word that you hypocritically misuse, and feelings have nothing to do with this. But congrats on taking that first step. :beer:
No worries. Hopefully someday you can practice what you preach. I have no issues taking the high road here. Take care :thumbsup:
Yes, yes. Calling someone a petulant child merely for responding to you, putting words in their mouth, accusing them of being offended again just for sheer horror of replying to a post, etc., etc., etc., is what someone does from the high road. :lol:
User avatar
SHAFA
Posts: 15126
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:25 pm

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by SHAFA »

I shouldn’t be surprised that he keeps baiting you dopes into unending bullshit circular arguments, but somehow I am.
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by ForCaleb »

SHAFA wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:43 pm I shouldn’t be surprised that he keeps baiting you dopes into unending bullshit circular arguments, but somehow I am.
FFS. I didn't invoke him, Shafa. He randomly replied to one my posts that had nothing to do with him. He does that all time. :roll:
User avatar
Beef Supreme
Posts: 92167
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:49 pm
Location: House of Representin'

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by Beef Supreme »

Night Train wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:32 am
Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:19 am
tbgh wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:07 am

He’s so sure he’s right all the time. Brings the lulz. Every time.
One of the reasons he’s my favorite goofball.
Please don't fuel his psychosis. The goofball is only seeking attention. Best to just ignore him, he does nothing but piggy back and pile on, contributes nothing but whining and name calling all day. Thanks.
The lack of self-awareness is just one reason you’re my favorite goofball.
“‘Freedom’ is the freedom to say that two plus two make four.”

- George Orwell
User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51927
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by Ask Not »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:47 pm
SHAFA wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:43 pm I shouldn’t be surprised that he keeps baiting you dopes into unending bullshit circular arguments, but somehow I am.
FFS. I didn't invoke him, Shafa. He randomly replied to one my posts that had nothing to do with him. He does that all time. :roll:
Hi pot! :bday:
User avatar
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***
Posts: 40668
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:56 pm
Location: Corner of 14th and Oak

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by Night Train »

Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:10 pm
Night Train wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:32 am
Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:19 am

One of the reasons he’s my favorite goofball.
Please don't fuel his psychosis. The goofball is only seeking attention. Best to just ignore him, he does nothing but piggy back and pile on, contributes nothing but whining and name calling all day. Thanks.
The lack of self-awareness is just one reason you’re my favorite goofball.
Tbgh is my favorite spaz. You're my favorite dumbfuck. I say that affectionately, don't report me bro.

Name calling is back on the menu, thanks Beef.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - EcclesiastICS 10:2

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by ForCaleb »

Ask Not wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:20 pm
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:47 pm
SHAFA wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:43 pm I shouldn’t be surprised that he keeps baiting you dopes into unending bullshit circular arguments, but somehow I am.
FFS. I didn't invoke him, Shafa. He randomly replied to one my posts that had nothing to do with him. He does that all time. :roll:
Hi pot! :bday:
Hey Kettle! :bday:
User avatar
BBG
Posts: 15566
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:24 pm
Location: North Minneapolis
Contact:

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by BBG »

Well this is very sophisticated...
User avatar
Beef Supreme
Posts: 92167
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:49 pm
Location: House of Representin'

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by Beef Supreme »

Night Train wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:23 pm
Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:10 pm
Night Train wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:32 am

Please don't fuel his psychosis. The goofball is only seeking attention. Best to just ignore him, he does nothing but piggy back and pile on, contributes nothing but whining and name calling all day. Thanks.
The lack of self-awareness is just one reason you’re my favorite goofball.
Tbgh is my favorite spaz. You're my favorite dumbfuck. I say that affectionately, don't report me bro.

Name calling is back on the menu, thanks Beef.
This is a 4-star meltdown. It’d be 5-stars, but it suffered from its brevity.
“‘Freedom’ is the freedom to say that two plus two make four.”

- George Orwell
User avatar
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***
Posts: 40668
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:56 pm
Location: Corner of 14th and Oak

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by Night Train »

Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:36 pm
Night Train wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:23 pm
Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:10 pm

The lack of self-awareness is just one reason you’re my favorite goofball.
Tbgh is my favorite spaz. You're my favorite dumbfuck. I say that affectionately, don't report me bro.

Name calling is back on the menu, thanks Beef.
This is a 4-star meltdown. It’d be 5-stars, but it suffered from its brevity.
Hi shit bag, I say that affectionately.

I'm melting down so hard for you right now, so hard. Giggle giggle tee-hee
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - EcclesiastICS 10:2

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity
tbgh
Posts: 33994
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:24 pm

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by tbgh »

Still rent free. In case you’re wondering.
Put 'er in the ole vise.
User avatar
BBG
Posts: 15566
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:24 pm
Location: North Minneapolis
Contact:

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by BBG »

Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:36 pm This is a 4-star meltdown. It’d be 5-stars, but it suffered from its brevity.
I say it's 5 stars. He went from posting this
Night Train wrote: ↑Fri May 13, 2022 3:38 pm Democrats refuse to acknowledge that there were any shenanigans whatsoever. They think it's normal for people to shove 20 ballots in a drop box while wearing gloves, then take pictures of the drop box, then throw the gloves away. Just normal stuff. No one took advantage of the pandemic at all to cheat the election, the idea is preposterous to them. The media told them it was the most secure election in history and they believe them because when has the media ever lied to them before?

Prepare yourself for the deflections and name calling.










to posting this
Night Train wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:51 pm Hi shit bag, I say that affectionately.

I'm melting down so hard for you right now, so hard. Giggle giggle tee-hee



Night Train wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:23 pm Tbgh is my favorite spaz. You're my favorite dumbfuck. I say that affectionately, don't report me bro.


I understand it must be humiliating to be publically exposed for believing lies, spreading propaganda, sharing fake news, and accusing others of believing "the media" when he's the one who fell for another lie.

That's a 5-star meltdown, imo
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by ForCaleb »

BBG wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:02 pm
Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:36 pm This is a 4-star meltdown. It’d be 5-stars, but it suffered from its brevity.
I say it's 5 stars. He went from posting this
Night Train wrote: ↑Fri May 13, 2022 3:38 pm Democrats refuse to acknowledge that there were any shenanigans whatsoever. They think it's normal for people to shove 20 ballots in a drop box while wearing gloves, then take pictures of the drop box, then throw the gloves away. Just normal stuff. No one took advantage of the pandemic at all to cheat the election, the idea is preposterous to them. The media told them it was the most secure election in history and they believe them because when has the media ever lied to them before?

Prepare yourself for the deflections and name calling.










to posting this
Night Train wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:51 pm Hi shit bag, I say that affectionately.

I'm melting down so hard for you right now, so hard. Giggle giggle tee-hee



Night Train wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:23 pm Tbgh is my favorite spaz. You're my favorite dumbfuck. I say that affectionately, don't report me bro.


I understand it must be humiliating to be publically exposed for believing lies, spreading propaganda, sharing fake news, and accusing others of believing "the media" when he's the one who fell for another lie.

That's a 5-star meltdown, imo
Hey BBG, just checking in after our productive discussion this morning. Lets get back being kind and respectful and not post pointed attacks to instigate hostile emotions to simply troll our friends in this forum who you may disagree with politically.

Hope you're having a great Thursday. :beer:
User avatar
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***
Posts: 40668
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:56 pm
Location: Corner of 14th and Oak

Re: 2,000 Mules

Post by Night Train »

Someone tell this goofball it doesn't need to respond to me. It's on my ignore list. :lol:

BBG, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - EcclesiastICS 10:2

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity
Post Reply