Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:36 pm
This is a 4-star meltdown. It’d be 5-stars, but it suffered from its brevity.
I say it's 5 stars. He went from posting this
Night Train wrote: ↑Fri May 13, 2022 3:38 pm
Democrats refuse to acknowledge that there were any shenanigans whatsoever. They think it's normal for people to shove 20 ballots in a drop box while wearing gloves, then take pictures of the drop box, then throw the gloves away. Just normal stuff. No one took advantage of the pandemic at all to cheat the election, the idea is preposterous to them. The media told them it was the most secure election in history and they believe them because when has the media ever lied to them before?
Prepare yourself for the deflections and name calling.
to posting this
Night Train wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:51 pm
Hi shit bag, I say that affectionately.
I'm melting down so hard for you right now, so hard. Giggle giggle tee-hee
Night Train wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:23 pm
Tbgh is my favorite spaz. You're my favorite dumbfuck. I say that affectionately, don't report me bro.
I understand it must be humiliating to be publically exposed for believing lies, spreading propaganda, sharing fake news, and accusing others of believing "the media" when he's the one who fell for another lie.
That's a 5-star meltdown, imo
Good point. But this is like a storyline in the MCU where you have to watch the movie, then stream the TV show, then play the video game, etc. to get the whole story. I don’t like that. Keep it together.
But that’s just a point of view. Reasonable minds can disagree and like the hunt to track it all down. That’s cool.
“‘Freedom’ is the freedom to say that two plus two make four.”
Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:36 pm
This is a 4-star meltdown. It’d be 5-stars, but it suffered from its brevity.
I say it's 5 stars. He went from posting this
Night Train wrote: ↑Fri May 13, 2022 3:38 pm
Democrats refuse to acknowledge that there were any shenanigans whatsoever. They think it's normal for people to shove 20 ballots in a drop box while wearing gloves, then take pictures of the drop box, then throw the gloves away. Just normal stuff. No one took advantage of the pandemic at all to cheat the election, the idea is preposterous to them. The media told them it was the most secure election in history and they believe them because when has the media ever lied to them before?
Prepare yourself for the deflections and name calling.
to posting this
Night Train wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:51 pm
Hi shit bag, I say that affectionately.
I'm melting down so hard for you right now, so hard. Giggle giggle tee-hee
Night Train wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:23 pm
Tbgh is my favorite spaz. You're my favorite dumbfuck. I say that affectionately, don't report me bro.
I understand it must be humiliating to be publically exposed for believing lies, spreading propaganda, sharing fake news, and accusing others of believing "the media" when he's the one who fell for another lie.
That's a 5-star meltdown, imo
Good point. But this is like a storyline in the MCU where you have to watch the movie, then stream the TV show, then play the video game, etc. to get the whole story. I don’t like that. Keep it together.
But that’s just a point of view. Reasonable minds can disagree and like the hunt to track it all down. That’s cool.
Make sure to check out the Polichat Podcast hosted by BBG and ForCaleb where we break down the pie chart of praise for this week's top threads.
I understand it must be humiliating to be publically exposed for believing lies, spreading propaganda, sharing fake news, and accusing others of believing "the media" when he's the one who fell for another lie.
That's a 5-star meltdown, imo
Good point. But this is like a storyline in the MCU where you have to watch the movie, then stream the TV show, then play the video game, etc. to get the whole story. I don’t like that. Keep it together.
But that’s just a point of view. Reasonable minds can disagree and like the hunt to track it all down. That’s cool.
Make sure to check out the Polichat Podcast hosted by BBG and ForCaleb where we break down the pie chart of praise for this week's top threads.
Available wherever you get your podcasts
I'm giddy with anticipation. Is Bruce Willis the producer?
I understand it must be humiliating to be publically exposed for believing lies, spreading propaganda, sharing fake news, and accusing others of believing "the media" when he's the one who fell for another lie.
That's a 5-star meltdown, imo
Good point. But this is like a storyline in the MCU where you have to watch the movie, then stream the TV show, then play the video game, etc. to get the whole story. I don’t like that. Keep it together.
But that’s just a point of view. Reasonable minds can disagree and like the hunt to track it all down. That’s cool.
Make sure to check out the Polichat Podcast hosted by BBG and ForCaleb where we break down the pie chart of praise for this week's top threads.
Good point. But this is like a storyline in the MCU where you have to watch the movie, then stream the TV show, then play the video game, etc. to get the whole story. I don’t like that. Keep it together.
But that’s just a point of view. Reasonable minds can disagree and like the hunt to track it all down. That’s cool.
Make sure to check out the Polichat Podcast hosted by BBG and ForCaleb where we break down the pie chart of praise for this week's top threads.
Available wherever you get your podcasts
Good froobin'
Be honest, you want to do the pod with me. It would be good for us, good for the board.
Have special guests like Whisker, Jaymo, Dolph call in.
..... and we have Red*Lion chiming in from lake elmo, Lion what was your favorite thread of the week?
BBG wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:30 pm
Make sure to check out the Polichat Podcast hosted by BBG and ForCaleb where we break down the pie chart of praise for this week's top threads.
Available wherever you get your podcasts
Good froobin'
Be honest, you want to do the pod with me. It would be good for us, good for the board.
Have special guests like Whisker, Jaymo, Dolph call in.
..... and we have Red*Lion chiming in from lake elmo, Lion what was your favorite thread of the week?
BBG wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:30 pm
Make sure to check out the Polichat Podcast hosted by BBG and ForCaleb where we break down the pie chart of praise for this week's top threads.
Available wherever you get your podcasts
Good froobin'
Be honest, you want to do the pod with me. It would be good for us, good for the board.
Have special guests like Whisker, Jaymo, Dolph call in.
..... and we have Red*Lion chiming in from lake elmo, Lion what was your favorite thread of the week?
Sidewinder2k2 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:10 pm
And Dinesh D'Souza, who was just peddling a bunch of bullshit that the fools wanted to believe, walks away with the money.
When he tries his next con, will the MAGA Stooges buy that too? Or will they still be angry about being lied to?
How angry do you get when the current "President" of the United States lies?
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
Sidewinder2k2 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:10 pm
And Dinesh D'Souza, who was just peddling a bunch of bullshit that the fools wanted to believe, walks away with the money.
When he tries his next con, will the MAGA Stooges buy that too? Or will they still be angry about being lied to?
How angry do you get when the current "President" of the United States lies?
Sidewinder2k2 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:10 pm
And Dinesh D'Souza, who was just peddling a bunch of bullshit that the fools wanted to believe, walks away with the money.
When he tries his next con, will the MAGA Stooges buy that too? Or will they still be angry about being lied to?
How angry do you get when the current "President" of the United States lies?
All politicians lie. That's not up for debate. Good people don't make good politicians (Jimmy Carter)
And I'm not buying movies that politicians make to tell me what to think.
Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:50 pm
Is it true that we can just go ahead and name call again?
Or is that another thing Night Train is wrong about?
The difference is we don't report posts when MAGA name calls and my man Bruce ain't reading through this nonsense. He has a life
Appears as tho I’ve been called a name by a guy who’s only here cuz I gave him a nod to be here. Is he so ignorant he doesn’t realize I could make one pm to Abe to ban him forever? I mean forever and that’s a mighty long time.
Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:50 pm
Is it true that we can just go ahead and name call again?
Or is that another thing Night Train is wrong about?
The difference is we don't report posts when MAGA name calls and my man Bruce ain't reading through this nonsense. He has a life
Appears as tho I’ve been called a name by a guy who’s only here cuz I gave him a nod to be here. Is he so ignorant he doesn’t realize I could make one pm to Abe to ban him forever? I mean forever and that’s a mighty long time.
Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:50 pm
Is it true that we can just go ahead and name call again?
Or is that another thing Night Train is wrong about?
The difference is we don't report posts when MAGA name calls and my man Bruce ain't reading through this nonsense. He has a life
Appears as tho I’ve been called a name by a guy who’s only here cuz I gave him a nod to be here. Is he so ignorant he doesn’t realize I could make one pm to Abe to ban him forever? I mean forever and that’s a mighty long time.
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!
TRUMPHUMPERS ™ ARE TRAITORS!
You elected a clown. Now we got a shitty circus. Everyone likes a little ass! But not a Dumbass!
The difference is we don't report posts when MAGA name calls and my man Bruce ain't reading through this nonsense. He has a life
Appears as tho I’ve been called a name by a guy who’s only here cuz I gave him a nod to be here. Is he so ignorant he doesn’t realize I could make one pm to Abe to ban him forever? I mean forever and that’s a mighty long time.
You know what you have to do, bro.
Nooooo!!!!
That’s my favorite goofball!
“‘Freedom’ is the freedom to say that two plus two make four.”
Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:50 pm
Is it true that we can just go ahead and name call again?
Or is that another thing Night Train is wrong about?
The difference is we don't report posts when MAGA name calls and my man Bruce ain't reading through this nonsense. He has a life
Appears as tho I’ve been called a name by a guy who’s only here cuz I gave him a nod to be here. Is he so ignorant he doesn’t realize I could make one pm to Abe to ban him forever? I mean forever and that’s a mighty long time.
Oh, you're so important.
You should pm Abe and cry to him about me. You're not childish or immature at all. But don't report me for calling you childish and immature, I copied that from you so you're really reporting yourself.
Now this is where you and 3-4 of your little poli buddies can talk about me for another half page, proceed.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - EcclesiastICS 10:2
shatminster fuller wrote: ↑Sat May 14, 2022 5:09 pm
I think the 2020 election was “rigged”, but this is just another aspect layered on top of last minute changes to election laws, Zuckerberg getting involved, carpet bombing of mail-in ballets, liberal high tech companies controlling content, the media damn close to uniformly openly stumping for Biden and attacking Trump, etc. I thought there was some shenanigans going on at the vote level, which wouldn’t be the first time, but perhaps it was much more than normal.
The minister of shit is convinced it was rigged. He'll be along soon to apologize for spreading lies because his guy lost.