Bull wrote: ↑Mon Jun 30, 2025 8:53 am
I don't know much about this guy, but he sure does have the RWSB clutching their pearls about him. So I'm guessing he's pretty smart and that's threatening to them.
My only comment about him was that I think he has the makings of a complete disaster.
Then I found out from the MAGAs here that I support him and his positions.
I wonder who I support for mayor in Cheyenne, Boise and Fort Lauderdale. I can't wait to find out.
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Mon Jun 30, 2025 8:33 am
When leftists tell you who they are and what they support, believe them.
He's not embarrassed to admit he's a communist.
This is what the Democratic party has become...the Democratic Socialist party.
Our friends on the Left here are too embarrassed to admit that they support and are all one in the same.
Sad, really.
.
It's just funny to watch our friends on the left prance around and make Mamdani's policy positions about the messengers. They're struggling to defend the indefensible. Sad!
Yeppers.
Very telling about our friends on the Left's proverbial moral fiber, or rather lack thereof.
Bull wrote: ↑Mon Jun 30, 2025 8:53 am
I don't know much about this guy, but he sure does have the RWSB clutching their pearls about him. So I'm guessing he's pretty smart and that's threatening to them.
He definitely has some ideas that many here won’t like (city run groceries), but at least he’s trying to come up with ideas besides the market will handle it.
No, the market isn’t handling it when it comes to getting groceries in low income areas. That’s why he’s proposing the city make up what the market won’t do.
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Mon Jun 30, 2025 10:35 am
I haven't been this outraged about the happenings over in the state of NY since Mayor Bloomberg took away the super duper sized corn syrup water.
Who is outraged? We're posting actual twitter posts and videos of Mamdani's own words.
Why do you continue to post in threads you don't care about? Don't you find that a little weird, Jim?
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Mon Jun 30, 2025 10:35 am
I haven't been this outraged about the happenings over in the state of NY since Mayor Bloomberg took away the super duper sized corn syrup water.
You woulda thought he banned oxygen!!!
MAGA sure does get emotional about things that don't affect them, yes?
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Mon Jun 30, 2025 10:35 am
I haven't been this outraged about the happenings over in the state of NY since Mayor Bloomberg took away the super duper sized corn syrup water.
You woulda thought he banned oxygen!!!
MAGA sure does get emotional about things that don't affect them, yes?
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Mon Jun 30, 2025 10:35 am
I haven't been this outraged about the happenings over in the state of NY since Mayor Bloomberg took away the super duper sized corn syrup water.
You woulda thought he banned oxygen!!!
MAGA sure does get emotional about things that don't affect them, yes?
It defines them.
Can you bump a post or two of those that are showing “outrage”?
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Mon Jun 30, 2025 10:35 am
I haven't been this outraged about the happenings over in the state of NY since Mayor Bloomberg took away the super duper sized corn syrup water.
You woulda thought he banned oxygen!!!
MAGA sure does get emotional about things that don't affect them, yes?
Have you seen Butch's emotional outburst about what neighborhood A.O.C. grew up in? Classic Butch.
Night Train wrote: ↑Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:13 am
Trump is for the people.....
Trump is genuine...
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Mon Jun 30, 2025 10:35 am
I haven't been this outraged about the happenings over in the state of NY since Mayor Bloomberg took away the super duper sized corn syrup water.
You woulda thought he banned oxygen!!!
MAGA sure does get emotional about things that don't affect them, yes?
Have you seen Butch's emotional outburst about what neighborhood A.O.C. grew up in? Classic Butch.
These are the coordinated messaging elements being sent out to the MAGA dispersal network, so they/we don't see any details about the terrible they're trying to ram home.
Bob Wiley wrote: ↑Mon Jun 30, 2025 5:01 pm
I’ve been reading Facebook posts today about Mamdani. Hoy shit, is there a lot of misinformation, speculation, and plain old hate!
Bob Wiley wrote: ↑Mon Jun 30, 2025 5:01 pm
I’ve been reading Facebook posts today about Mamdani. Hoy shit, is there a lot of misinformation, speculation, and plain old hate!
Like I’m saying, all the right people hate him.
“‘Freedom’ is the freedom to say that two plus two make four.”