Page 16 of 22

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:28 am
by BBG
Hornets wrote: ↑Sun May 15, 2022 7:59 pm Let's get back to the fact that this is damning evidence that proves the election was not fair....
🤡

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:41 am
by Gork
2000 Mules and Informants that lie. Todays Maga GOP Freaks

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:51 am
by Ask Not
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:16 am
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:42 am Can we get back on topic?

Have any of the posters who were so breathless over the fiction created by D'Souza admitted they were completely duped yet?
Forget different viewpoints, owning the other side is what's important here.
What are the different viewpoints?

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:55 am
by anthony
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:51 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:16 am
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:42 am Can we get back on topic?

Have any of the posters who were so breathless over the fiction created by D'Souza admitted they were completely duped yet?
Forget different viewpoints, owning the other side is what's important here.
What are the different viewpoints?
Image

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:02 am
by ForCaleb
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:51 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:16 am
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:42 am Can we get back on topic?

Have any of the posters who were so breathless over the fiction created by D'Souza admitted they were completely duped yet?
Forget different viewpoints, owning the other side is what's important here.
What are the different viewpoints?
Read the thread.

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:06 am
by Mplsfonz
I didn't read one page of this thread until today. But why are all the people being arrested for voter fraud Repubs?

New York

A Republican elections official in an upstate New York county is accused of illegally using personal identifying information of voters to apply for absentee ballots that are alleged to have been used in 2021 elections, the Department of Justice said Tuesday.
Jason Schofield, the Republican Board of Elections commissioner of Rensselaer County, was arraigned Tuesday on an indictment charging him with unlawfully using the names and dates of birth of voters to fraudulently apply for absentee ballots for 2021 elections in his county, prosecutors said in a news release.
According to the indictment, from May through October 2021, Schofield applied for absentee ballots in the names of people who either had no interest in voting, did not request ballots or his assistance, and did not know he was using their personal information.

In a few instances, he personally brought the ballots to at least four individuals and instructed them to sign the envelopes without asking the individuals to complete the ballots themselves, the indictment said.
They know there is voter fraud because they are the guilty party.
Maybe it's been covered, but just wanted to weigh in. :irked:

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:06 am
by BBG
One viewpoint is, "I'll believe anything that confirms my belief"

Another viewpoint is, "this is a proven lie"

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:09 am
by Ask Not
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:02 am
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:51 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:16 am

Forget different viewpoints, owning the other side is what's important here.
What are the different viewpoints?
Read the thread.
That's what I thought.
No worries, everyone gets duped at some point. Sure, it happens to the very willing much more than others, but we've all been there. T's.

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:14 am
by ForCaleb
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:09 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:02 am
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:51 am

What are the different viewpoints?
Read the thread.
That's what I thought.
No worries, everyone gets duped at some point. Sure, it happens to the very willing much more than others, but we've all been there. T's.
You didn't think that because you had to ask.

Cope.

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:36 am
by anthony
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:14 am
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:09 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:02 am

Read the thread.
That's what I thought.
No worries, everyone gets duped at some point. Sure, it happens to the very willing much more than others, but we've all been there. T's.
You didn't think that because you had to ask.

Cope.
Image

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:37 am
by tbgh
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:09 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:02 am
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:51 am

What are the different viewpoints?
Read the thread.
That's what I thought.
No worries, everyone gets duped at some point. Sure, it happens to the very willing much more than others, but we've all been there. T's.
You wasted T’s on this shit? That’s exactly what’s wrong with this room.

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:39 am
by Ask Not
Fridays bring the good yucks to polichat. Well done, boys. :thumbsup:

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:39 am
by Jimi_Thing
:lol:

This thread is a good read.

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:59 am
by BBG
landoftheiceandsnow wrote: ↑Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:50 am
Night Train wrote: ↑Sun May 15, 2022 8:28 am The fact that you have to pay for this information and it's not leading story on every news outlet tells you how corrupt the system is.
:lol: :lol:
:) The system is corrupt because the lies I want to believe aren't on every channel.

I seriously feel bad for the people who paid for this. If I was suckered and swindled like this I might change the way I consume information and question why I am believing lies from con men.

Wouldn't you type?

:naners:

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:00 am
by ForCaleb
BBG wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:59 am
landoftheiceandsnow wrote: ↑Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:50 am
Night Train wrote: ↑Sun May 15, 2022 8:28 am The fact that you have to pay for this information and it's not leading story on every news outlet tells you how corrupt the system is.
:lol: :lol:
:) The system is corrupt because the lies I want to believe aren't on every channel.

I seriously feel bad for the people who paid for this. If I was suckered and swindled like this I might change the way I consume information and question why I am believing lies from con men.

Wouldn't you type?

:naners:
Don't quote your bit, BBG. Come on, man. You're better than this.

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:13 am
by Night Train
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:00 am
BBG wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:59 am
landoftheiceandsnow wrote: ↑Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:50 am

:lol: :lol:
:) The system is corrupt because the lies I want to believe aren't on every channel.

I seriously feel bad for the people who paid for this. If I was suckered and swindled like this I might change the way I consume information and question why I am believing lies from con men.

Wouldn't you type?

:naners:
Don't quote your bit, BBG. Come on, man. You're better than this.
He's not actually. He's really brick fucking stupid.

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:19 am
by Mplsfonz
Just read up on this. You idiots believe this crap? :thinking: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The widely debunked film includes surveillance video showing Mark Andrews, his face blurred, depositing five ballots in a dropbox in downtown Lawrenceville, a suburb northeast of Atlanta. A voiceover by conservative pundit and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza says: "What you are seeing is a crime. These are fraudulent votes."

In fact, a state investigation found, Andrews was dropping off ballots for himself, his wife and their three adult children, who all live at the same address. That is legal in Georgia and a state investigator said there was no evidence of wrongdoing by Andrews.

"At all times, Defendants knew that their portrayals of Mr. Andrews were lies, as was the entire narrative of 2000 Mules," the lawsuit says. "But they have continued to peddle these lies in order to enrich themselves."

Idiots I say. :lol:

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:27 am
by Mplsfonz
Man this is good sh*t. I know I'm late, but I can't help it. Did anyone sue for defamation? I remember FOX news was promoting it hard so I didn't even bother to learn more.  

So, it turns out that “2000 Mules” was mere donkey droppings.

The investigative whizzes who claimed to have evidence of 2,000 ballot “mules” stuffing drop boxes in five key battleground states, including Arizona, were apparently scamming the red-hatted rubes who glommed onto the documentary as proof that the 2020 election had been stolen.

So, it turns out that “2000 Mules” was mere donkey droppings.

The investigative whizzes who claimed to have evidence of 2,000 ballot “mules” stuffing drop boxes in five key battleground states, including Arizona, were apparently scamming the red-hatted rubes who glommed onto the documentary as proof that the 2020 election had been stolen.

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:54 am
by tbgh
Mplsfonz wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:19 am Just read up on this. You idiots believe this crap? :thinking: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The widely debunked film includes surveillance video showing Mark Andrews, his face blurred, depositing five ballots in a dropbox in downtown Lawrenceville, a suburb northeast of Atlanta. A voiceover by conservative pundit and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza says: "What you are seeing is a crime. These are fraudulent votes."

In fact, a state investigation found, Andrews was dropping off ballots for himself, his wife and their three adult children, who all live at the same address. That is legal in Georgia and a state investigator said there was no evidence of wrongdoing by Andrews.

"At all times, Defendants knew that their portrayals of Mr. Andrews were lies, as was the entire narrative of 2000 Mules," the lawsuit says. "But they have continued to peddle these lies in order to enrich themselves."

Idiots I say. :lol:
I’ve been saying it. These gullibles believe literally everything they’re told.


Fuck truth. Fuck common sense. Fuck critical thinking. They don’t care. Just the narrative.


They’re total morons. All of them.

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:58 am
by Gork
This thread is going to rival the Four Seasons Press Conference thread for Republican dumbassery and the RW nutjob froobs and their constant dumbfuckery! :naners: :naners: :naners:

It's a shame Jaymo isn't here to join in on the shenanigans! :lol:

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:00 pm
by BBG
Night Train wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:13 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:00 am
BBG wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:59 am

:) The system is corrupt because the lies I want to believe aren't on every channel.

I seriously feel bad for the people who paid for this. If I was suckered and swindled like this I might change the way I consume information and question why I am believing lies from con men.

Wouldn't you type?

:naners:
Don't quote your bit, BBG. Come on, man. You're better than this.
He's not actually. He's really brick fucking stupid.
Wow, you guys are really angry.

It's okay, everyone gets fooled at one time or another. It's ok to admit you were wrong and believed in fake news. It doesn't make you dumb or a bad person 8-)

A lot of people believed in balloon boy several years ago. So think of yourself like that. A victim of the mule movie.

Try not to pay someone to fool you next time. It makes you look kind of silly to pay someone to feed you lies even if you really want to hear the lies.

Maybe work on your media literacy skills?

:naners:

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:03 pm
by Night Train
Waaaaaah, someone tell this :clown: I have him on ignore, he's not worth my time and I don't read anything he says, he's worthless, Waaaaah.

BBG, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:07 pm
by Jimi_Thing
Night Train wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:13 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:00 am
BBG wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:59 am

:) The system is corrupt because the lies I want to believe aren't on every channel.

I seriously feel bad for the people who paid for this. If I was suckered and swindled like this I might change the way I consume information and question why I am believing lies from con men.

Wouldn't you type?

:naners:
Don't quote your bit, BBG. Come on, man. You're better than this.
He's not actually. He's really brick fucking stupid.
This might not be the best thread for you to label someone else 'brick fucking stupid' in.

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:08 pm
by Eroder
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:07 pm
Night Train wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:13 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:00 am

Don't quote your bit, BBG. Come on, man. You're better than this.
He's not actually. He's really brick fucking stupid.
This might not be the best thread for you to label someone else 'brick fucking stupid' in.
:lol: :lol:

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:13 pm
by tbgh
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:07 pm
Night Train wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:13 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:00 am

Don't quote your bit, BBG. Come on, man. You're better than this.
He's not actually. He's really brick fucking stupid.
This might not be the best thread for you to label someone else 'brick fucking stupid' in.
He’s not self aware. He has no idea.

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:18 pm
by Gork
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:07 pm
Night Train wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:13 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:00 am

Don't quote your bit, BBG. Come on, man. You're better than this.
He's not actually. He's really brick fucking stupid.
This might not be the best thread for you to label someone else 'brick fucking stupid' in.
Image

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:20 pm
by Night Train
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:07 pm
Night Train wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:13 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:00 am

Don't quote your bit, BBG. Come on, man. You're better than this.
He's not actually. He's really brick fucking stupid.


This might not be the best thread for you to label someone else 'brick fucking stupid' in.
Oh? Interesting. Too bad I don't give a shit what you think.

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:21 pm
by Night Train
tbgh wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:13 pm
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:07 pm
Night Train wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:13 am

He's not actually. He's really brick fucking stupid.
This might not be the best thread for you to label someone else 'brick fucking stupid' in.
He’s not self aware. He has no idea.
He's this, he's that,... Waaaah. :clown:

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:25 pm
by Gork
Image

Re: 2,000 Mules

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:51 pm
by Sylvester Stallone
Behave yourselves, stop with the personal attacks. Not sure why a few of you in here need to constantly be reminded of this.