Page 19 of 31

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2025 3:48 pm
by SirJmon
Haven’t been able to login due to the damn “you’ve exceeded the maximum amount of login attempts” bug so I haven’t been able to follow the mental health of our local MAGAs to see if they’re ok with Trumps obvious crush on Mamdani. I know all the top MAGA podcasters and Fox are losing their fucking minds. So hopefully they’re doing ok.

Too bad Trump killed the entire GOP approach to the midterms they were going to take. They can no longer scream…”but look! Look over there. He’s a communist” because Mamdani is Trumps new man crush.

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2025 6:23 pm
by tbgh
SirJmon wrote: ↑Sun Nov 23, 2025 3:48 pm Haven’t been able to login due to the damn “you’ve exceeded the maximum amount of login attempts” bug so I haven’t been able to follow the mental health of our local MAGAs to see if they’re ok with Trumps obvious crush on Mamdani. I know all the top MAGA podcasters and Fox are losing their fucking minds. So hopefully they’re doing ok.

Too bad Trump killed the entire GOP approach to the midterms they were going to take. They can no longer scream…”but look! Look over there. He’s a communist” because Mamdani is Trumps new man crush.
I don’t read their bullshit so I couldn’t tell you. I’m sure they’re cucking for him and totally on board. They haven’t had an independent thought since 2016.

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2025 6:39 pm
by SirJmon
tbgh wrote: ↑Sun Nov 23, 2025 6:23 pm
SirJmon wrote: ↑Sun Nov 23, 2025 3:48 pm Haven’t been able to login due to the damn “you’ve exceeded the maximum amount of login attempts” bug so I haven’t been able to follow the mental health of our local MAGAs to see if they’re ok with Trumps obvious crush on Mamdani. I know all the top MAGA podcasters and Fox are losing their fucking minds. So hopefully they’re doing ok.

Too bad Trump killed the entire GOP approach to the midterms they were going to take. They can no longer scream…”but look! Look over there. He’s a communist” because Mamdani is Trumps new man crush.
I don’t read their bullshit so I couldn’t tell you. I’m sure they’re cucking for him and totally on board. They haven’t had an independent thought since 2016.
True story.

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2025 9:51 pm
by The Lizard King

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2025 7:44 am
by ForCaleb
The Lizard King wrote: ↑Thu Nov 27, 2025 9:51 pm
He just can’t say “I condemn Islamic terrorism.”

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2025 9:52 am
by Butch Bradford
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Nov 28, 2025 7:44 am
The Lizard King wrote: ↑Thu Nov 27, 2025 9:51 pm
He just can’t say “I condemn Islamic terrorism.”
This is who they are.....

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2025 9:58 am
by Ask Not
Can we delineate which terrorism is condemnable? Is there a sliding scale?

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2025 10:53 am
by The Lizard King
Ask Not wrote: ↑Sat Nov 29, 2025 9:58 am Can we delineate which terrorism is condemnable? Is there a sliding scale?
Domestic terrorism is more commendable since, well... 'Merica!

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2025 10:58 am
by Butch Bradford
Our friends on the Left were duped, snookered, and bamboozled….AGAIN.

Oh the naïveté!

Sad, really.


Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2025 4:55 pm
by ForCaleb
Mamdani is 13 days away from becoming mayor and his aides are already resigning over anti-Semitism.


Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2025 5:29 pm
by DonaldDouchebag
"Why can't Trump just say 'I condemn white nationalist terrorism?' Why does he say there's good people on both sides?"

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2025 8:28 am
by SirJmon
DonaldDouchebag wrote: ↑Thu Dec 18, 2025 5:29 pm "Why can't Trump just say 'I condemn white nationalist terrorism?' Why does he say there's good people on both sides?"
Because he would be shitting on his entire “core” base.

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2025 9:17 am
by ForCaleb
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Dec 18, 2025 4:55 pm Mamdani is 13 days away from becoming mayor and his aides are already resigning over anti-Semitism.

A mayoral team full of antisemites for the biggest city in the country and his supporters are deflecting to Trump. Incredible.

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2025 9:22 am
by Ask Not
Do America-Firsters consider NYC to be the largest city in the world now?
For the rest of us it's still not in the top 20.

Go Gulf of America!!

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2025 10:30 am
by ForCaleb
There are tens of thousands of lawyers working in NYC...............Zohran: I’ll take al Qaeda’s lawyer!

Nice party.


Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2026 9:50 am
by ForCaleb
Day 1 and Mamdani is scrubbing posts that condemn and take action against antisemitism. Is anyone surprised by this?


Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2026 9:54 am
by Butch Bradford
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 9:50 am Day 1 and Mamdani is scrubbing posts that condemn and take action against antisemitism. Is anyone surprised by this?

Godspeed, NYC.

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2026 9:56 am
by Ask Not
Eric Adams doesn't like how a NYC mayor is behaving. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm so fucking outraged about NYC government right now. :doublefinger:

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:04 am
by ForCaleb
AskNot continues to defend Mamdani through sarcasm; this time for Mamdani being criticized for deleting tweets that condemn antisemitism.

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:04 am
by Jimi_Thing
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 9:56 am Eric Adams doesn't like how a NYC mayor is behaving. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm so fucking outraged about NYC government right now. :doublefinger:
:lol:

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:09 am
by Ask Not
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:04 am
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 9:56 am Eric Adams doesn't like how a NYC mayor is behaving. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm so fucking outraged about NYC government right now. :doublefinger:
:lol:
Don't encourage me!
I'm defending Mamdani through sarcasm because I'm so riled up about the mayor of New York is doing!
It's so obvious.

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:15 am
by ForCaleb
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:09 am
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:04 am
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 9:56 am Eric Adams doesn't like how a NYC mayor is behaving. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm so fucking outraged about NYC government right now. :doublefinger:
:lol:
Don't encourage me!
I'm defending Mamdani through sarcasm because I'm so riled up about the mayor of New York is doing!
It's so obvious.
Your post history in this thread, the antisemitism thread, the Hamas thread all speak for itself. I’ll ask you a direct question, but I’m confident you won’t answer. Why do you think Mamdani deleted tweets that condemns antisemitism on day 1 of being mayor?

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:27 am
by Ask Not
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:15 am
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:09 am
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:04 am

:lol:
Don't encourage me!
I'm defending Mamdani through sarcasm because I'm so riled up about the mayor of New York is doing!
It's so obvious.
Your post history in this thread, the antisemitism thread, the Hamas thread all speak for itself. I’ll ask you a direct question, but I’m confident you won’t answer. Why do you think Mamdani deleted tweets that condemns antisemitism on day 1 of being mayor?
I’ll ask you a direct question, but I’m confident you won’t answer. Why do you think Mamdani deleted tweets that condemns antisemitism on day 1 of being mayor?
I'll answer your question honestly and directly:
I didn't know he did and I honestly don't care, but I strongly suspect he's got anti-Israel views. Additionally, because the post came from your Twitter feed, I give it a 50/50 chance at that the information isn't true or at least without important context.


Your post history in this thread, the antisemitism thread, the Hamas thread all speak for itself.
As to you insinuating I'm an antisemite... GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:43 am
by Jimi_Thing
Insinuating that Ask Not is an antisemite is pretty fucked. This fucking place.

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:48 am
by ForCaleb
Throughout history, millions of families fled countries after politicians like Mamdani promised collectivism which delivered rationing, repression, and communism instead.

You protect families and the American dream by defending individual freedom and opportunity, but it’s quite obvious Mamdani and the Democratic Party disagrees.


Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:51 am
by Butch Bradford
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:48 am Throughout history, millions of families fled countries after politicians like Mamdani promised collectivism which delivered rationing, repression, and communism instead.

You protect families and the American dream by defending individual freedom and opportunity, but it’s quite obvious Mamdani and the Democratic Party disagrees.

Mamdani's not going to be able to keep all his socialist program promises of free bus rides, free healthcare, municipal controlled grocery stores, rent controls, etc.

Gov. Hochul said it herself, only after Mamdani won the election.

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:55 am
by Sellingguy
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:43 am Insinuating that Ask Not is an antisemite is pretty fucked. This fucking place.
thats funny. calling people smooth brained is just fine.

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:59 am
by ForCaleb
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:27 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:15 am
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:09 am

Don't encourage me!
I'm defending Mamdani through sarcasm because I'm so riled up about the mayor of New York is doing!
It's so obvious.
Your post history in this thread, the antisemitism thread, the Hamas thread all speak for itself. I’ll ask you a direct question, but I’m confident you won’t answer. Why do you think Mamdani deleted tweets that condemns antisemitism on day 1 of being mayor?
I’ll ask you a direct question, but I’m confident you won’t answer. Why do you think Mamdani deleted tweets that condemns antisemitism on day 1 of being mayor?
I'll answer your question honestly and directly:
I didn't know he did and I honestly don't care, but I strongly suspect he's got anti-Israel views. Additionally, because the post came from your Twitter feed, I give it a 50/50 chance at that the information isn't true or at least without important context.


Your post history in this thread, the antisemitism thread, the Hamas thread all speak for itself.
As to you insinuating I'm an antisemite... GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!
lol ok, so let’s recap. You didn’t know Mamdani deleted tweets that condemn antisemitism, but I showed you he did and your response is to rush and defend him through sarcasm. You also say you don’t care (which we fucking know) and then you’re outraged at why I would remind you of your post history in threads/topics where antisemitism is discussed??

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2026 11:02 am
by ForCaleb
Butch Bradford wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:51 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:48 am Throughout history, millions of families fled countries after politicians like Mamdani promised collectivism which delivered rationing, repression, and communism instead.

You protect families and the American dream by defending individual freedom and opportunity, but it’s quite obvious Mamdani and the Democratic Party disagrees.

Mamdani's not going to be able to keep all his socialist program promises of free bus rides, free healthcare, municipal controlled grocery stores, rent controls, etc.

Gov. Hochul said it herself, only after Mamdani won the election.
I want him to get everything he wants. This will be a great reminder to the country of why policies that align with communism fail.

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2026 11:03 am
by Jimi_Thing
Sellingguy wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:55 am
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:43 am Insinuating that Ask Not is an antisemite is pretty fucked. This fucking place.
thats funny. calling people smooth brained is just fine.
Agreed! Especially when there's a ton of proof in the pudding.