Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

A political themed message board

Moderator: Steven Seagal

Post Reply
User avatar
SirJmon
Posts: 11166
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by SirJmon »

Haven’t been able to login due to the damn “you’ve exceeded the maximum amount of login attempts” bug so I haven’t been able to follow the mental health of our local MAGAs to see if they’re ok with Trumps obvious crush on Mamdani. I know all the top MAGA podcasters and Fox are losing their fucking minds. So hopefully they’re doing ok.

Too bad Trump killed the entire GOP approach to the midterms they were going to take. They can no longer scream…”but look! Look over there. He’s a communist” because Mamdani is Trumps new man crush.
"Hosting site prohibits content that is: Harassing or abusive, Defamatory or libelous, Racist or discriminatory, Pornographic or obscene, Violent or hateful"

Which is 80% of the posts on FroobChat.
tbgh
Posts: 33994
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:24 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by tbgh »

SirJmon wrote: ↑Sun Nov 23, 2025 3:48 pm Haven’t been able to login due to the damn “you’ve exceeded the maximum amount of login attempts” bug so I haven’t been able to follow the mental health of our local MAGAs to see if they’re ok with Trumps obvious crush on Mamdani. I know all the top MAGA podcasters and Fox are losing their fucking minds. So hopefully they’re doing ok.

Too bad Trump killed the entire GOP approach to the midterms they were going to take. They can no longer scream…”but look! Look over there. He’s a communist” because Mamdani is Trumps new man crush.
I don’t read their bullshit so I couldn’t tell you. I’m sure they’re cucking for him and totally on board. They haven’t had an independent thought since 2016.
Put 'er in the ole vise.
User avatar
SirJmon
Posts: 11166
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by SirJmon »

tbgh wrote: ↑Sun Nov 23, 2025 6:23 pm
SirJmon wrote: ↑Sun Nov 23, 2025 3:48 pm Haven’t been able to login due to the damn “you’ve exceeded the maximum amount of login attempts” bug so I haven’t been able to follow the mental health of our local MAGAs to see if they’re ok with Trumps obvious crush on Mamdani. I know all the top MAGA podcasters and Fox are losing their fucking minds. So hopefully they’re doing ok.

Too bad Trump killed the entire GOP approach to the midterms they were going to take. They can no longer scream…”but look! Look over there. He’s a communist” because Mamdani is Trumps new man crush.
I don’t read their bullshit so I couldn’t tell you. I’m sure they’re cucking for him and totally on board. They haven’t had an independent thought since 2016.
True story.
"Hosting site prohibits content that is: Harassing or abusive, Defamatory or libelous, Racist or discriminatory, Pornographic or obscene, Violent or hateful"

Which is 80% of the posts on FroobChat.
User avatar
The Lizard King
Posts: 37417
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:01 am

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by The Lizard King »

"If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first." - KDC
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by ForCaleb »

The Lizard King wrote: ↑Thu Nov 27, 2025 9:51 pm
He just can’t say “I condemn Islamic terrorism.”
User avatar
Butch Bradford
Posts: 26042
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:03 pm
Location: The Golden Age of America

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Butch Bradford »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Nov 28, 2025 7:44 am
The Lizard King wrote: ↑Thu Nov 27, 2025 9:51 pm
He just can’t say “I condemn Islamic terrorism.”
This is who they are.....
My shit don’t stink.
Spoiler:
Image

Image
User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51927
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Ask Not »

Can we delineate which terrorism is condemnable? Is there a sliding scale?
User avatar
The Lizard King
Posts: 37417
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:01 am

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by The Lizard King »

Ask Not wrote: ↑Sat Nov 29, 2025 9:58 am Can we delineate which terrorism is condemnable? Is there a sliding scale?
Domestic terrorism is more commendable since, well... 'Merica!
"If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first." - KDC
User avatar
Butch Bradford
Posts: 26042
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:03 pm
Location: The Golden Age of America

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Butch Bradford »

Our friends on the Left were duped, snookered, and bamboozled….AGAIN.

Oh the naïveté!

Sad, really.

My shit don’t stink.
Spoiler:
Image

Image
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by ForCaleb »

Mamdani is 13 days away from becoming mayor and his aides are already resigning over anti-Semitism.

User avatar
DonaldDouchebag
Posts: 31989
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:37 am

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by DonaldDouchebag »

"Why can't Trump just say 'I condemn white nationalist terrorism?' Why does he say there's good people on both sides?"
Woke up this mornin’, got some gabagool.
User avatar
SirJmon
Posts: 11166
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by SirJmon »

DonaldDouchebag wrote: ↑Thu Dec 18, 2025 5:29 pm "Why can't Trump just say 'I condemn white nationalist terrorism?' Why does he say there's good people on both sides?"
Because he would be shitting on his entire “core” base.
"Hosting site prohibits content that is: Harassing or abusive, Defamatory or libelous, Racist or discriminatory, Pornographic or obscene, Violent or hateful"

Which is 80% of the posts on FroobChat.
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by ForCaleb »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Dec 18, 2025 4:55 pm Mamdani is 13 days away from becoming mayor and his aides are already resigning over anti-Semitism.

A mayoral team full of antisemites for the biggest city in the country and his supporters are deflecting to Trump. Incredible.
Last edited by ForCaleb on Fri Dec 19, 2025 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51927
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Ask Not »

Do America-Firsters consider NYC to be the largest city in the world now?
For the rest of us it's still not in the top 20.

Go Gulf of America!!
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by ForCaleb »

There are tens of thousands of lawyers working in NYC...............Zohran: I’ll take al Qaeda’s lawyer!

Nice party.

User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by ForCaleb »

Day 1 and Mamdani is scrubbing posts that condemn and take action against antisemitism. Is anyone surprised by this?

User avatar
Butch Bradford
Posts: 26042
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:03 pm
Location: The Golden Age of America

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Butch Bradford »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 9:50 am Day 1 and Mamdani is scrubbing posts that condemn and take action against antisemitism. Is anyone surprised by this?

Godspeed, NYC.
My shit don’t stink.
Spoiler:
Image

Image
User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51927
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Ask Not »

Eric Adams doesn't like how a NYC mayor is behaving. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm so fucking outraged about NYC government right now. :doublefinger:
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by ForCaleb »

AskNot continues to defend Mamdani through sarcasm; this time for Mamdani being criticized for deleting tweets that condemn antisemitism.
User avatar
Jimi_Thing
Posts: 24568
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Jimi_Thing »

Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 9:56 am Eric Adams doesn't like how a NYC mayor is behaving. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm so fucking outraged about NYC government right now. :doublefinger:
:lol:
User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51927
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Ask Not »

Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:04 am
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 9:56 am Eric Adams doesn't like how a NYC mayor is behaving. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm so fucking outraged about NYC government right now. :doublefinger:
:lol:
Don't encourage me!
I'm defending Mamdani through sarcasm because I'm so riled up about the mayor of New York is doing!
It's so obvious.
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by ForCaleb »

Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:09 am
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:04 am
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 9:56 am Eric Adams doesn't like how a NYC mayor is behaving. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm so fucking outraged about NYC government right now. :doublefinger:
:lol:
Don't encourage me!
I'm defending Mamdani through sarcasm because I'm so riled up about the mayor of New York is doing!
It's so obvious.
Your post history in this thread, the antisemitism thread, the Hamas thread all speak for itself. I’ll ask you a direct question, but I’m confident you won’t answer. Why do you think Mamdani deleted tweets that condemns antisemitism on day 1 of being mayor?
User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51927
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Ask Not »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:15 am
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:09 am
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:04 am

:lol:
Don't encourage me!
I'm defending Mamdani through sarcasm because I'm so riled up about the mayor of New York is doing!
It's so obvious.
Your post history in this thread, the antisemitism thread, the Hamas thread all speak for itself. I’ll ask you a direct question, but I’m confident you won’t answer. Why do you think Mamdani deleted tweets that condemns antisemitism on day 1 of being mayor?
I’ll ask you a direct question, but I’m confident you won’t answer. Why do you think Mamdani deleted tweets that condemns antisemitism on day 1 of being mayor?
I'll answer your question honestly and directly:
I didn't know he did and I honestly don't care, but I strongly suspect he's got anti-Israel views. Additionally, because the post came from your Twitter feed, I give it a 50/50 chance at that the information isn't true or at least without important context.


Your post history in this thread, the antisemitism thread, the Hamas thread all speak for itself.
As to you insinuating I'm an antisemite... GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!
User avatar
Jimi_Thing
Posts: 24568
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Jimi_Thing »

Insinuating that Ask Not is an antisemite is pretty fucked. This fucking place.
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by ForCaleb »

Throughout history, millions of families fled countries after politicians like Mamdani promised collectivism which delivered rationing, repression, and communism instead.

You protect families and the American dream by defending individual freedom and opportunity, but it’s quite obvious Mamdani and the Democratic Party disagrees.

User avatar
Butch Bradford
Posts: 26042
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:03 pm
Location: The Golden Age of America

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Butch Bradford »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:48 am Throughout history, millions of families fled countries after politicians like Mamdani promised collectivism which delivered rationing, repression, and communism instead.

You protect families and the American dream by defending individual freedom and opportunity, but it’s quite obvious Mamdani and the Democratic Party disagrees.

Mamdani's not going to be able to keep all his socialist program promises of free bus rides, free healthcare, municipal controlled grocery stores, rent controls, etc.

Gov. Hochul said it herself, only after Mamdani won the election.
My shit don’t stink.
Spoiler:
Image

Image
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
Posts: 59261
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Sellingguy »

Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:43 am Insinuating that Ask Not is an antisemite is pretty fucked. This fucking place.
thats funny. calling people smooth brained is just fine.
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by ForCaleb »

Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:27 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:15 am
Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:09 am

Don't encourage me!
I'm defending Mamdani through sarcasm because I'm so riled up about the mayor of New York is doing!
It's so obvious.
Your post history in this thread, the antisemitism thread, the Hamas thread all speak for itself. I’ll ask you a direct question, but I’m confident you won’t answer. Why do you think Mamdani deleted tweets that condemns antisemitism on day 1 of being mayor?
I’ll ask you a direct question, but I’m confident you won’t answer. Why do you think Mamdani deleted tweets that condemns antisemitism on day 1 of being mayor?
I'll answer your question honestly and directly:
I didn't know he did and I honestly don't care, but I strongly suspect he's got anti-Israel views. Additionally, because the post came from your Twitter feed, I give it a 50/50 chance at that the information isn't true or at least without important context.


Your post history in this thread, the antisemitism thread, the Hamas thread all speak for itself.
As to you insinuating I'm an antisemite... GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!
lol ok, so let’s recap. You didn’t know Mamdani deleted tweets that condemn antisemitism, but I showed you he did and your response is to rush and defend him through sarcasm. You also say you don’t care (which we fucking know) and then you’re outraged at why I would remind you of your post history in threads/topics where antisemitism is discussed??
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by ForCaleb »

Butch Bradford wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:51 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:48 am Throughout history, millions of families fled countries after politicians like Mamdani promised collectivism which delivered rationing, repression, and communism instead.

You protect families and the American dream by defending individual freedom and opportunity, but it’s quite obvious Mamdani and the Democratic Party disagrees.

Mamdani's not going to be able to keep all his socialist program promises of free bus rides, free healthcare, municipal controlled grocery stores, rent controls, etc.

Gov. Hochul said it herself, only after Mamdani won the election.
I want him to get everything he wants. This will be a great reminder to the country of why policies that align with communism fail.
User avatar
Jimi_Thing
Posts: 24568
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Jimi_Thing »

Sellingguy wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:55 am
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:43 am Insinuating that Ask Not is an antisemite is pretty fucked. This fucking place.
thats funny. calling people smooth brained is just fine.
Agreed! Especially when there's a ton of proof in the pudding.
Post Reply