Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
Moderator: Steven Seagal
- SirJmon
- Posts: 11166
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:16 pm
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
Haven’t been able to login due to the damn “you’ve exceeded the maximum amount of login attempts” bug so I haven’t been able to follow the mental health of our local MAGAs to see if they’re ok with Trumps obvious crush on Mamdani. I know all the top MAGA podcasters and Fox are losing their fucking minds. So hopefully they’re doing ok.
Too bad Trump killed the entire GOP approach to the midterms they were going to take. They can no longer scream…”but look! Look over there. He’s a communist” because Mamdani is Trumps new man crush.
Too bad Trump killed the entire GOP approach to the midterms they were going to take. They can no longer scream…”but look! Look over there. He’s a communist” because Mamdani is Trumps new man crush.
"Hosting site prohibits content that is: Harassing or abusive, Defamatory or libelous, Racist or discriminatory, Pornographic or obscene, Violent or hateful"
Which is 80% of the posts on FroobChat.
Which is 80% of the posts on FroobChat.
-
tbgh
- Posts: 33994
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:24 pm
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
I don’t read their bullshit so I couldn’t tell you. I’m sure they’re cucking for him and totally on board. They haven’t had an independent thought since 2016.SirJmon wrote: ↑Sun Nov 23, 2025 3:48 pm Haven’t been able to login due to the damn “you’ve exceeded the maximum amount of login attempts” bug so I haven’t been able to follow the mental health of our local MAGAs to see if they’re ok with Trumps obvious crush on Mamdani. I know all the top MAGA podcasters and Fox are losing their fucking minds. So hopefully they’re doing ok.
Too bad Trump killed the entire GOP approach to the midterms they were going to take. They can no longer scream…”but look! Look over there. He’s a communist” because Mamdani is Trumps new man crush.
Put 'er in the ole vise.
- SirJmon
- Posts: 11166
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:16 pm
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
True story.tbgh wrote: ↑Sun Nov 23, 2025 6:23 pmI don’t read their bullshit so I couldn’t tell you. I’m sure they’re cucking for him and totally on board. They haven’t had an independent thought since 2016.SirJmon wrote: ↑Sun Nov 23, 2025 3:48 pm Haven’t been able to login due to the damn “you’ve exceeded the maximum amount of login attempts” bug so I haven’t been able to follow the mental health of our local MAGAs to see if they’re ok with Trumps obvious crush on Mamdani. I know all the top MAGA podcasters and Fox are losing their fucking minds. So hopefully they’re doing ok.
Too bad Trump killed the entire GOP approach to the midterms they were going to take. They can no longer scream…”but look! Look over there. He’s a communist” because Mamdani is Trumps new man crush.
"Hosting site prohibits content that is: Harassing or abusive, Defamatory or libelous, Racist or discriminatory, Pornographic or obscene, Violent or hateful"
Which is 80% of the posts on FroobChat.
Which is 80% of the posts on FroobChat.
- The Lizard King
- Posts: 37424
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:01 am
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
"If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first." - KDC
- ForCaleb
- Posts: 91847
- Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
He just can’t say “I condemn Islamic terrorism.”
- Butch Bradford
- Posts: 26042
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:03 pm
- Location: The Golden Age of America
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
This is who they are.....
My shit don’t stink.
Spoiler:
- Ask Not
- ***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51927
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
- Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
Can we delineate which terrorism is condemnable? Is there a sliding scale?
- The Lizard King
- Posts: 37424
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:01 am
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
Domestic terrorism is more commendable since, well... 'Merica!
"If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first." - KDC
- Butch Bradford
- Posts: 26042
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:03 pm
- Location: The Golden Age of America
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
Our friends on the Left were duped, snookered, and bamboozled….AGAIN.
Oh the naïveté!
Sad, really.
Oh the naïveté!
Sad, really.
My shit don’t stink.
Spoiler:
- ForCaleb
- Posts: 91847
- Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
Mamdani is 13 days away from becoming mayor and his aides are already resigning over anti-Semitism.
- DonaldDouchebag
- Posts: 31990
- Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:37 am
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
"Why can't Trump just say 'I condemn white nationalist terrorism?' Why does he say there's good people on both sides?"
Woke up this mornin’, got some gabagool.
- SirJmon
- Posts: 11166
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:16 pm
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
Because he would be shitting on his entire “core” base.DonaldDouchebag wrote: ↑Thu Dec 18, 2025 5:29 pm "Why can't Trump just say 'I condemn white nationalist terrorism?' Why does he say there's good people on both sides?"
"Hosting site prohibits content that is: Harassing or abusive, Defamatory or libelous, Racist or discriminatory, Pornographic or obscene, Violent or hateful"
Which is 80% of the posts on FroobChat.
Which is 80% of the posts on FroobChat.
- ForCaleb
- Posts: 91847
- Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
A mayoral team full of antisemites for the biggest city in the country and his supporters are deflecting to Trump. Incredible.
Last edited by ForCaleb on Fri Dec 19, 2025 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Ask Not
- ***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51927
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
- Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
Do America-Firsters consider NYC to be the largest city in the world now?
For the rest of us it's still not in the top 20.
Go Gulf of America!!
For the rest of us it's still not in the top 20.
Go Gulf of America!!
- ForCaleb
- Posts: 91847
- Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
There are tens of thousands of lawyers working in NYC...............Zohran: I’ll take al Qaeda’s lawyer!
Nice party.
Nice party.
- ForCaleb
- Posts: 91847
- Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
Day 1 and Mamdani is scrubbing posts that condemn and take action against antisemitism. Is anyone surprised by this?
- Butch Bradford
- Posts: 26042
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:03 pm
- Location: The Golden Age of America
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
Godspeed, NYC.
My shit don’t stink.
Spoiler:
- Ask Not
- ***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51927
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
- Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
Eric Adams doesn't like how a NYC mayor is behaving.
I'm so fucking outraged about NYC government right now.
I'm so fucking outraged about NYC government right now.
- ForCaleb
- Posts: 91847
- Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
AskNot continues to defend Mamdani through sarcasm; this time for Mamdani being criticized for deleting tweets that condemn antisemitism.
- Jimi_Thing
- Posts: 24568
- Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:53 pm
- Ask Not
- ***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51927
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
- Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
Don't encourage me!
I'm defending Mamdani through sarcasm because I'm so riled up about the mayor of New York is doing!
It's so obvious.
- ForCaleb
- Posts: 91847
- Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
Your post history in this thread, the antisemitism thread, the Hamas thread all speak for itself. I’ll ask you a direct question, but I’m confident you won’t answer. Why do you think Mamdani deleted tweets that condemns antisemitism on day 1 of being mayor?Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:09 amDon't encourage me!
I'm defending Mamdani through sarcasm because I'm so riled up about the mayor of New York is doing!
It's so obvious.
- Ask Not
- ***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51927
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
- Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:15 amYour post history in this thread, the antisemitism thread, the Hamas thread all speak for itself. I’ll ask you a direct question, but I’m confident you won’t answer. Why do you think Mamdani deleted tweets that condemns antisemitism on day 1 of being mayor?
I'll answer your question honestly and directly:I’ll ask you a direct question, but I’m confident you won’t answer. Why do you think Mamdani deleted tweets that condemns antisemitism on day 1 of being mayor?
I didn't know he did and I honestly don't care, but I strongly suspect he's got anti-Israel views. Additionally, because the post came from your Twitter feed, I give it a 50/50 chance at that the information isn't true or at least without important context.
As to you insinuating I'm an antisemite... GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!Your post history in this thread, the antisemitism thread, the Hamas thread all speak for itself.
- Jimi_Thing
- Posts: 24568
- Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:53 pm
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
Insinuating that Ask Not is an antisemite is pretty fucked. This fucking place.
- ForCaleb
- Posts: 91847
- Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
Throughout history, millions of families fled countries after politicians like Mamdani promised collectivism which delivered rationing, repression, and communism instead.
You protect families and the American dream by defending individual freedom and opportunity, but it’s quite obvious Mamdani and the Democratic Party disagrees.
You protect families and the American dream by defending individual freedom and opportunity, but it’s quite obvious Mamdani and the Democratic Party disagrees.
- Butch Bradford
- Posts: 26042
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:03 pm
- Location: The Golden Age of America
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
Mamdani's not going to be able to keep all his socialist program promises of free bus rides, free healthcare, municipal controlled grocery stores, rent controls, etc.ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:48 am Throughout history, millions of families fled countries after politicians like Mamdani promised collectivism which delivered rationing, repression, and communism instead.
You protect families and the American dream by defending individual freedom and opportunity, but it’s quite obvious Mamdani and the Democratic Party disagrees.
Gov. Hochul said it herself, only after Mamdani won the election.
My shit don’t stink.
Spoiler:
-
Sellingguy
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
- Posts: 59271
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
thats funny. calling people smooth brained is just fine.Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:43 am Insinuating that Ask Not is an antisemite is pretty fucked. This fucking place.
- ForCaleb
- Posts: 91847
- Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
lol ok, so let’s recap. You didn’t know Mamdani deleted tweets that condemn antisemitism, but I showed you he did and your response is to rush and defend him through sarcasm. You also say you don’t care (which we fucking know) and then you’re outraged at why I would remind you of your post history in threads/topics where antisemitism is discussed??Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:27 amForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:15 amYour post history in this thread, the antisemitism thread, the Hamas thread all speak for itself. I’ll ask you a direct question, but I’m confident you won’t answer. Why do you think Mamdani deleted tweets that condemns antisemitism on day 1 of being mayor?I'll answer your question honestly and directly:I’ll ask you a direct question, but I’m confident you won’t answer. Why do you think Mamdani deleted tweets that condemns antisemitism on day 1 of being mayor?
I didn't know he did and I honestly don't care, but I strongly suspect he's got anti-Israel views. Additionally, because the post came from your Twitter feed, I give it a 50/50 chance at that the information isn't true or at least without important context.
As to you insinuating I'm an antisemite... GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!Your post history in this thread, the antisemitism thread, the Hamas thread all speak for itself.
- ForCaleb
- Posts: 91847
- Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
I want him to get everything he wants. This will be a great reminder to the country of why policies that align with communism fail.Butch Bradford wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:51 amMamdani's not going to be able to keep all his socialist program promises of free bus rides, free healthcare, municipal controlled grocery stores, rent controls, etc.ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:48 am Throughout history, millions of families fled countries after politicians like Mamdani promised collectivism which delivered rationing, repression, and communism instead.
You protect families and the American dream by defending individual freedom and opportunity, but it’s quite obvious Mamdani and the Democratic Party disagrees.
Gov. Hochul said it herself, only after Mamdani won the election.
- Jimi_Thing
- Posts: 24568
- Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:53 pm
Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party
Agreed! Especially when there's a ton of proof in the pudding.Sellingguy wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:55 amthats funny. calling people smooth brained is just fine.Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:43 am Insinuating that Ask Not is an antisemite is pretty fucked. This fucking place.







