Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Ryan Garcia has grown on me

Post Reply
User avatar
Alfred 'Freddy' Tucker
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:04 pm

Ryan Garcia has grown on me

Post by Alfred 'Freddy' Tucker »

A year or two ago all I knew about him was that he was a prospect and an instagram fame guy. But then I haven't heard a peep about the Instagram stuff for a long time now, and have seen him box and talk a few more times. I'm a way bigger Ryan Garcia fan than I am Shakur Stevenson or Michael Conlan.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 52134
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Ryan Garcia has grown on me

Post by RubeTube »

I watch hoping to see this kid get his face punched in. Lol
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master

FUCK TRUMP!

FUCK ICE!
User avatar
Alfred 'Freddy' Tucker
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:04 pm

Re: Ryan Garcia has grown on me

Post by Alfred 'Freddy' Tucker »

RubeTube wrote: ↑Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:05 pm I watch hoping to see this kid get his face punched in. Lol
:lol: :lol:
Post Reply