Page 1 of 1
169 reopened this morning
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:29 am
by Straight Edge Raven
A day earlier than announced last week...hope they did a good job building it. I'm sure a lot of people will be happy.
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:31 am
by Mandatory
Holy fuck... thank god if this helps my 494 commute.
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:32 am
by JackCoke
Mandatory wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:31 am
Holy fuck... thank god if this helps my 494 commute.
Same.

Re: 169 reopened this morning
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:35 am
by Cobey
Have they upped the speed limit from the probably Model T inspired 55 mph?
If not, I'm not interested.
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:02 pm
by JackCoke
Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:36 am
I don't get what all the fuss was about. It didn't effect my commute one single bit.
You're fortunate that they don't need bridges in North Dakota.
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:06 pm
by Night Train
Good, now I can just stay on one road from my place to cowtown.
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:10 pm
by Slim Shady
Mandatory wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:31 am
Holy fuck... thank god if this helps my 494 commute.
ditto for hwy 100
holding off on the dancing banana
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:26 pm
by Mizuno Man
Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:36 am
I don't get what all the fuss was about. It didn't effect my commute one single bit.
Walking over to your job at Olsen's mercantile can sure be a bitch some days.
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:31 pm
by Seth Masterson II
Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:36 am
I don't get what all the fuss was about. It didn't effect my commute one single bit.
*affect

Re: 169 reopened this morning
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:48 pm
by vikesbumeout
Traffic sucks big time
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:08 pm
by Mandatory
Traffic was amazing going home. Hope it lasts.
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:14 pm
by Seth Masterson II
I didn't tap my breaks once during the commute home and the long term effects of vehicle maintenance will really affect my bottom line.

Re: 169 reopened this morning
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:30 pm
by JackCoke
Seth Masterson II wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:14 pm
I didn't tap my breaks once during the commute home and the long term effects of vehicle maintenance will really affect my bottom line.
*brakes
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:35 pm
by Seth Masterson II
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm
by Mandatory
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:55 pm
by LwnmwrMan222
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:56 pm
by LwnmwrMan222
Good luck to anyone this weekend.
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:05 pm
by Seth Masterson II
Mandatory wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm
You had one job.
I'm an insatiable dotard.