Page 1 of 3

Flagg

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2025 3:52 pm
by Bunker Inspector
I seen he gonna work out with the Mavs on June 17

Re: Flagg

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2025 3:58 pm
by feekdogg
Poor man's Danny Ferry

Re: Flagg

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2025 4:00 pm
by Hoop Dreams
Image

Re: Flagg

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2025 4:07 pm
by Billy Bremner
Image

Hahaha - every time she uttered, "Kiss my grits!", there wasn't a dry eye in the house.

Re: Flagg

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2025 4:29 pm
by weimy froob
Image

don't play dumb.

Re: Flagg

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2025 4:30 pm
by Rimfire
Guardian of our American way of life, you never see him leave

Image

Re: Flagg

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2025 5:15 pm
by Gork
Rimfire wrote: ↑Sun Jun 08, 2025 4:30 pm Guardian of our American way of life, you never see him leave

Image
Probably the funniest bit on Mash!

Re: Flagg

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2025 5:53 pm
by Vulcan Vidiot
I played with Matt.

Re: Flagg

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2025 7:03 pm
by nigel
feekdogg wrote: ↑Sun Jun 08, 2025 3:58 pm Poor man's Danny Ferry
:lol:

This is far worsey than when Reusse said Kevin Love would be an absolute bust.

Re: Flagg

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2025 9:20 pm
by RC3
If he were black he’d just be another dude.

Re: Flagg

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2025 9:40 pm
by Squatcher
Gork wrote: ↑Sun Jun 08, 2025 5:15 pm
Rimfire wrote: ↑Sun Jun 08, 2025 4:30 pm Guardian of our American way of life, you never see him leave

Image
Probably the funniest bit on Mash!

Agree!

Re: Flagg

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2025 1:02 am
by Slap Shot
Gork wrote: ↑Sun Jun 08, 2025 5:15 pm
Rimfire wrote: ↑Sun Jun 08, 2025 4:30 pm Guardian of our American way of life, you never see him leave

Image
Probably the funniest bit on Mash!
My favorite character on the show.

Re: Flagg

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2025 10:35 am
by HeHateMe
nigel wrote: ↑Sun Jun 08, 2025 7:03 pm
feekdogg wrote: ↑Sun Jun 08, 2025 3:58 pm Poor man's Danny Ferry
:lol:

This is far worsey than when Reusse said Kevin Love would be an absolute bust.
After one preseason game!

Re: Flagg

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2025 9:31 pm
by Bunker Inspector
Looks like our guy Flagg gonna get his name called first tomorrow

Re: Flagg

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2025 9:37 pm
by Drizzay
I lived off of Flagg Ave in St Louis Park for a while.

Re: Flagg

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:34 pm
by Bunker Inspector
Just like I predicted

Re: Flagg

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:38 pm
by Sellingguy
what are you talking about?

Re: Flagg

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:40 pm
by Bob Wiley
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Sun Jun 08, 2025 3:52 pm I seen he gonna work out with the Mavs on June 17
I seen he finna….

Re: Flagg

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:42 pm
by Voltron
I think the Wolves can win the championship next year if they put all the right pieces together

Re: Flagg

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:56 pm
by Bunker Inspector
Voltron wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:42 pm I think the Wolves can win the championship next year if they put all the right pieces together
Yep. It's all about the pieces and how they are put together

Re: Flagg

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:59 pm
by nigel
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:56 pm
Voltron wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:42 pm I think the Wolves can win the championship next year if they put all the right pieces together
Yep. It's all about the pieces and how they are put together
You could have the right pieces but not put them together right…you also could have all the pieces in place except lo and behold you’re missing one or two.

Re: Flagg

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2025 8:27 pm
by RC3
nigel wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:59 pm
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:56 pm
Voltron wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:42 pm I think the Wolves can win the championship next year if they put all the right pieces together
Yep. It's all about the pieces and how they are put together
You could have the right pieces but not put them together right…you also could have all the pieces in place except lo and behold you’re missing one or two.
What if you have the wrong pieces but you put them together right?

Re: Flagg

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2025 10:03 pm
by Bunker Inspector
I wonder if our guy Flagg got that dog in him

Re: Flagg

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2025 7:45 am
by ForCaleb
Image

Re: Flagg

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2025 7:53 am
by Vulcan Vidiot
Randall Flagg is the devil.

For reals.

Re: Flagg

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2025 8:51 am
by nigel
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 10:03 pm I wonder if our guy Flagg got that dog in him
I'm a little worried about that, actually.

Re: Flagg

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:18 am
by Bunker Inspector
nigel wrote: ↑Thu Jun 26, 2025 8:51 am
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 10:03 pm I wonder if our guy Flagg got that dog in him
I'm a little worried about that, actually.
Yeah, totally different game going up grown men who know all the tricks

Re: Flagg

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:38 am
by RC3
nigel wrote: ↑Thu Jun 26, 2025 8:51 am
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 10:03 pm I wonder if our guy Flagg got that dog in him
I'm a little worried about that, actually.
I’m not. I would like if he’d stop posing and flexing after everything he does.

Re: Flagg

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:48 am
by Bunker Inspector
RC3 wrote: ↑Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:38 am
nigel wrote: ↑Thu Jun 26, 2025 8:51 am
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 10:03 pm I wonder if our guy Flagg got that dog in him
I'm a little worried about that, actually.
I’m not. I would like if he’d stop posing and flexing after everything he does.
That will probably take care of itself once he starts playing against men instead of boys

Re: Flagg

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:49 am
by RC3
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:48 am
RC3 wrote: ↑Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:38 am
nigel wrote: ↑Thu Jun 26, 2025 8:51 am

I'm a little worried about that, actually.
I’m not. I would like if he’d stop posing and flexing after everything he does.
That will probably take care of itself once he starts playing against men instead of boys
God, I hope so.