Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Flagg

General topics

Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone

User avatar
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 36021
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Flagg

Post by Bunker Inspector »

I seen he gonna work out with the Mavs on June 17
User avatar
feekdogg
Posts: 38633
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by feekdogg »

Poor man's Danny Ferry
I made this!
User avatar
Hoop Dreams
***Official 2022 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 43643
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:43 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by Hoop Dreams »

Image
Sellingguy wrote: ↑Sat Jan 10, 2026 9:40 am your not to brite
User avatar
Billy Bremner
Posts: 6898
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:36 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by Billy Bremner »

Image

Hahaha - every time she uttered, "Kiss my grits!", there wasn't a dry eye in the house.
User avatar
weimy froob
Posts: 129082
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:10 am

Re: Flagg

Post by weimy froob »

Image

don't play dumb.
User avatar
Rimfire
Posts: 3220
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 1:31 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by Rimfire »

Guardian of our American way of life, you never see him leave

Image
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago

Calcutta Clipper swings down, swings up, lakefront influence...and out
Gork
Posts: 21864
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:35 am
Location: Bootstrappin and whatnot!

Re: Flagg

Post by Gork »

Rimfire wrote: ↑Sun Jun 08, 2025 4:30 pm Guardian of our American way of life, you never see him leave

Image
Probably the funniest bit on Mash!
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

You elected a clown. Now we got a shitty circus. Everyone likes a little ass! But not a Dumbass!
User avatar
Vulcan Vidiot
Posts: 16220
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by Vulcan Vidiot »

I played with Matt.
boom goes the dynamite
User avatar
nigel
Posts: 31036
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am

Re: Flagg

Post by nigel »

feekdogg wrote: ↑Sun Jun 08, 2025 3:58 pm Poor man's Danny Ferry
:lol:

This is far worsey than when Reusse said Kevin Love would be an absolute bust.
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
User avatar
RC3
Posts: 45543
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by RC3 »

If he were black he’d just be another dude.
reddish?
User avatar
Squatcher
Posts: 6833
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:18 pm
Location: 2026 Ultimate Froob winner

Re: Flagg

Post by Squatcher »

Gork wrote: ↑Sun Jun 08, 2025 5:15 pm
Rimfire wrote: ↑Sun Jun 08, 2025 4:30 pm Guardian of our American way of life, you never see him leave

Image
Probably the funniest bit on Mash!

Agree!
2026 Ultimate Froob Winner
2026 Final Four Brackets appearance

"still work to be done;
working towards perfection"



Evil always thinks it's doing the right thing.
User avatar
Slap Shot
Posts: 48959
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 pm
Location: Here there and everywhere

Re: Flagg

Post by Slap Shot »

Gork wrote: ↑Sun Jun 08, 2025 5:15 pm
Rimfire wrote: ↑Sun Jun 08, 2025 4:30 pm Guardian of our American way of life, you never see him leave

Image
Probably the funniest bit on Mash!
My favorite character on the show.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 18510
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by HeHateMe »

nigel wrote: ↑Sun Jun 08, 2025 7:03 pm
feekdogg wrote: ↑Sun Jun 08, 2025 3:58 pm Poor man's Danny Ferry
:lol:

This is far worsey than when Reusse said Kevin Love would be an absolute bust.
After one preseason game!
thinktank wrote: ↑Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
User avatar
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 36021
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by Bunker Inspector »

Looks like our guy Flagg gonna get his name called first tomorrow
User avatar
Drizzay
Posts: 6343
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:59 pm
Location: Armatage

Re: Flagg

Post by Drizzay »

I lived off of Flagg Ave in St Louis Park for a while.
Tell your story walkin'!
User avatar
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 36021
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by Bunker Inspector »

Just like I predicted
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
Posts: 59240
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by Sellingguy »

what are you talking about?
User avatar
Bob Wiley
Posts: 12921
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:44 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by Bob Wiley »

Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Sun Jun 08, 2025 3:52 pm I seen he gonna work out with the Mavs on June 17
I seen he finna….
"Dude, my IQ and education level is a 1,000 times more than yours. I whip everyone's ass here and they cannot hold a candle to me." mlhouse
User avatar
Voltron
Posts: 24500
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:05 am

Re: Flagg

Post by Voltron »

I think the Wolves can win the championship next year if they put all the right pieces together
Trans women belong in women's sports.

It is time to end the bigotry and discrimination and hate. Sport is for all.
User avatar
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 36021
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by Bunker Inspector »

Voltron wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:42 pm I think the Wolves can win the championship next year if they put all the right pieces together
Yep. It's all about the pieces and how they are put together
User avatar
nigel
Posts: 31036
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am

Re: Flagg

Post by nigel »

Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:56 pm
Voltron wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:42 pm I think the Wolves can win the championship next year if they put all the right pieces together
Yep. It's all about the pieces and how they are put together
You could have the right pieces but not put them together right…you also could have all the pieces in place except lo and behold you’re missing one or two.
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
User avatar
RC3
Posts: 45543
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by RC3 »

nigel wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:59 pm
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:56 pm
Voltron wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:42 pm I think the Wolves can win the championship next year if they put all the right pieces together
Yep. It's all about the pieces and how they are put together
You could have the right pieces but not put them together right…you also could have all the pieces in place except lo and behold you’re missing one or two.
What if you have the wrong pieces but you put them together right?
reddish?
User avatar
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 36021
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by Bunker Inspector »

I wonder if our guy Flagg got that dog in him
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by ForCaleb »

Image
User avatar
Vulcan Vidiot
Posts: 16220
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by Vulcan Vidiot »

Randall Flagg is the devil.

For reals.
boom goes the dynamite
User avatar
nigel
Posts: 31036
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am

Re: Flagg

Post by nigel »

Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 10:03 pm I wonder if our guy Flagg got that dog in him
I'm a little worried about that, actually.
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
User avatar
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 36021
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by Bunker Inspector »

nigel wrote: ↑Thu Jun 26, 2025 8:51 am
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 10:03 pm I wonder if our guy Flagg got that dog in him
I'm a little worried about that, actually.
Yeah, totally different game going up grown men who know all the tricks
User avatar
RC3
Posts: 45543
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by RC3 »

nigel wrote: ↑Thu Jun 26, 2025 8:51 am
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 10:03 pm I wonder if our guy Flagg got that dog in him
I'm a little worried about that, actually.
I’m not. I would like if he’d stop posing and flexing after everything he does.
reddish?
User avatar
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 36021
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by Bunker Inspector »

RC3 wrote: ↑Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:38 am
nigel wrote: ↑Thu Jun 26, 2025 8:51 am
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Wed Jun 25, 2025 10:03 pm I wonder if our guy Flagg got that dog in him
I'm a little worried about that, actually.
I’m not. I would like if he’d stop posing and flexing after everything he does.
That will probably take care of itself once he starts playing against men instead of boys
User avatar
RC3
Posts: 45543
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Re: Flagg

Post by RC3 »

Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:48 am
RC3 wrote: ↑Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:38 am
nigel wrote: ↑Thu Jun 26, 2025 8:51 am

I'm a little worried about that, actually.
I’m not. I would like if he’d stop posing and flexing after everything he does.
That will probably take care of itself once he starts playing against men instead of boys
God, I hope so.
reddish?
Post Reply