Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
General topics
Moderators: Steven Seagal , Sylvester Stallone
feekdogg
Posts: 38633 Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm
Post
by feekdogg » Sun Jun 08, 2025 3:58 pm
Poor man's Danny Ferry
I made this!
Hoop Dreams
***Official 2022 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 43643 Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:43 pm
Post
by Hoop Dreams » Sun Jun 08, 2025 4:00 pm
Sellingguy wrote: ↑ Sat Jan 10, 2026 9:40 am
your not to brite
Billy Bremner
Posts: 6898 Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:36 pm
Post
by Billy Bremner » Sun Jun 08, 2025 4:07 pm
Hahaha - every time she uttered, "Kiss my grits!", there wasn't a dry eye in the house.
Rimfire
Posts: 3221 Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 1:31 pm
Post
by Rimfire » Sun Jun 08, 2025 4:30 pm
Guardian of our American way of life, you never see him leave
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago
Calcutta Clipper swings down, swings up, lakefront influence...and out
Gork
Posts: 21864 Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:35 am
Location: Bootstrappin and whatnot!
Post
by Gork » Sun Jun 08, 2025 5:15 pm
Rimfire wrote: ↑ Sun Jun 08, 2025 4:30 pm
Guardian of our American way of life, you never see him leave
Probably the funniest bit on Mash!
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but
Calebs' stupidity will remain!
TRUMPHUMPERS ™ ARE TRAITORS!
You elected a clown. Now we got a shitty circus. Everyone likes a little ass! But not a Dumbass!
Vulcan Vidiot
Posts: 16220 Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:38 pm
Post
by Vulcan Vidiot » Sun Jun 08, 2025 5:53 pm
I played with Matt.
boom goes the dynamite
nigel
Posts: 31037 Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Post
by nigel » Sun Jun 08, 2025 7:03 pm
feekdogg wrote: ↑ Sun Jun 08, 2025 3:58 pm
Poor man's Danny Ferry
This is far worsey than when Reusse said Kevin Love would be an absolute bust.
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
RC3
Posts: 45543 Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Post
by RC3 » Sun Jun 08, 2025 9:20 pm
If he were black he’d just be another dude.
reddish?
Squatcher
Posts: 6833 Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:18 pm
Location: 2026 Ultimate Froob winner
Post
by Squatcher » Sun Jun 08, 2025 9:40 pm
Gork wrote: ↑ Sun Jun 08, 2025 5:15 pm
Rimfire wrote: ↑ Sun Jun 08, 2025 4:30 pm
Guardian of our American way of life, you never see him leave
Probably the funniest bit on Mash!
Agree!
2026 Ultimate Froob Winner
2026 Final Four Brackets appearance
"still work to be done;
working towards perfection"
Evil always thinks it's doing the right thing.
Slap Shot
Posts: 48959 Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 pm
Location: Here there and everywhere
Post
by Slap Shot » Mon Jun 09, 2025 1:02 am
Gork wrote: ↑ Sun Jun 08, 2025 5:15 pm
Rimfire wrote: ↑ Sun Jun 08, 2025 4:30 pm
Guardian of our American way of life, you never see him leave
Probably the funniest bit on Mash!
My favorite character on the show.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 18510 Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:38 pm
Post
by HeHateMe » Mon Jun 09, 2025 10:35 am
nigel wrote: ↑ Sun Jun 08, 2025 7:03 pm
feekdogg wrote: ↑ Sun Jun 08, 2025 3:58 pm
Poor man's Danny Ferry
This is far worsey than when Reusse said Kevin Love would be an absolute bust.
After one preseason game!
thinktank wrote: ↑ Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am
I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 36023 Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Post
by Bunker Inspector » Tue Jun 24, 2025 9:31 pm
Looks like our guy Flagg gonna get his name called first tomorrow
Drizzay
Posts: 6343 Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:59 pm
Location: Armatage
Post
by Drizzay » Tue Jun 24, 2025 9:37 pm
I lived off of Flagg Ave in St Louis Park for a while.
Tell your story walkin'!
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
Posts: 59240 Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm
Post
by Sellingguy » Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:38 pm
what are you talking about?
Bob Wiley
Posts: 12921 Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:44 pm
Post
by Bob Wiley » Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:40 pm
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑ Sun Jun 08, 2025 3:52 pm
I seen he gonna work out with the Mavs on June 17
I seen he finna….
"Dude, my IQ and education level is a 1,000 times more than yours. I whip everyone's ass here and they cannot hold a candle to me." mlhouse
Voltron
Posts: 24506 Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:05 am
Post
by Voltron » Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:42 pm
I think the Wolves can win the championship next year if they put all the right pieces together
Trans women belong in women's sports.
It is time to end the bigotry and discrimination and hate. Sport is for all.
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 36023 Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Post
by Bunker Inspector » Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:56 pm
Voltron wrote: ↑ Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:42 pm
I think the Wolves can win the championship next year if they put all the right pieces together
Yep. It's all about the pieces and how they are put together
nigel
Posts: 31037 Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Post
by nigel » Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:59 pm
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑ Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:56 pm
Voltron wrote: ↑ Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:42 pm
I think the Wolves can win the championship next year if they put all the right pieces together
Yep. It's all about the pieces and how they are put together
You could have the right pieces but not put them together right…you also could have all the pieces in place except lo and behold you’re missing one or two.
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
RC3
Posts: 45543 Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Post
by RC3 » Wed Jun 25, 2025 8:27 pm
nigel wrote: ↑ Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:59 pm
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑ Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:56 pm
Voltron wrote: ↑ Wed Jun 25, 2025 7:42 pm
I think the Wolves can win the championship next year if they put all the right pieces together
Yep. It's all about the pieces and how they are put together
You could have the right pieces but not put them together right…you also could have all the pieces in place except lo and behold you’re missing one or two.
What if you have the wrong pieces but you put them together right?
reddish?
Vulcan Vidiot
Posts: 16220 Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:38 pm
Post
by Vulcan Vidiot » Thu Jun 26, 2025 7:53 am
Randall Flagg is the devil.
For reals.
boom goes the dynamite
nigel
Posts: 31037 Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Post
by nigel » Thu Jun 26, 2025 8:51 am
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑ Wed Jun 25, 2025 10:03 pm
I wonder if our guy Flagg got that dog in him
I'm a little worried about that, actually.
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 36023 Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Post
by Bunker Inspector » Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:18 am
nigel wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 8:51 am
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑ Wed Jun 25, 2025 10:03 pm
I wonder if our guy Flagg got that dog in him
I'm a little worried about that, actually.
Yeah, totally different game going up grown men who know all the tricks
RC3
Posts: 45543 Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Post
by RC3 » Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:38 am
nigel wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 8:51 am
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑ Wed Jun 25, 2025 10:03 pm
I wonder if our guy Flagg got that dog in him
I'm a little worried about that, actually.
I’m not. I would like if he’d stop posing and flexing after everything he does.
reddish?
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 36023 Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Post
by Bunker Inspector » Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:48 am
RC3 wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:38 am
nigel wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 8:51 am
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑ Wed Jun 25, 2025 10:03 pm
I wonder if our guy Flagg got that dog in him
I'm a little worried about that, actually.
I’m not. I would like if he’d stop posing and flexing after everything he does.
That will probably take care of itself once he starts playing against men instead of boys
RC3
Posts: 45543 Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Post
by RC3 » Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:49 am
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:48 am
RC3 wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:38 am
nigel wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 8:51 am
I'm a little worried about that, actually.
I’m not. I would like if he’d stop posing and flexing after everything he does.
That will probably take care of itself once he starts playing against men instead of boys
God, I hope so.
reddish?