Page 1 of 1

pick 1 PPR

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2025 8:30 am
by minnemike
Jaylen Warren (PIT)
at NYJ

RJ Harvey (DEN)
vs. TEN

Re: pick 1 PPR

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2025 10:53 pm
by RubeTube
minnemike wrote: ↑Thu Sep 04, 2025 8:30 am Jaylen Warren (PIT)
at NYJ

RJ Harvey (DEN)
vs. TEN
Tough one as both RBs have a bit of a committee. Both have a favorable matchup.

Harvey is the better talent imo and universally ranked higher than Warren but it’s always tricky the first few weeks with how much run a rookie will get.

Safer floor = Warren. Chance at a bigger BOOM= Harvey. 9xs out of 10 I am going Harvey but I may go Warren for week #1. Dobbins is healthy but it never lasts long with him.

Gainwell is getting a lot of praise out of Pitt as well and will surely be used on Sunday. Kaleb Johnson is a complete non threat right now.

It’s close to a toss up the smarter play week #1 might be Warren but you obviously picked Harvey higher. For me personally, I play my horses week #1. If you thought Warren was better, you would have picked him before Harvey.

I have been drafting teams for over a month straight almost every night. I have just never been very impressed with Warren.

Edit: Just got out of a lab with some top fantasy minds and I lean towards Warren for week #1.

Re: pick 1 PPR

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2025 8:22 am
by minnemike
Yep I rolled with Warren this week. Worked out