Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

War with Iran

A political themed message board

Moderator: Steven Seagal

Post Reply
PurpleFloyd
Posts: 32429
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:58 am

Re: War with Iran

Post by PurpleFloyd »

zeitgeist wrote: ↑Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:43 am
mlhouse wrote: ↑Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:29 am
zeitgeist wrote: ↑Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:28 am

You may, that doesn't really mean much though. What I find funny about it though is that you seem to be equating your knowledge of economics with Einsteins knowledge of physics.
Maybe to a simpleton like you.
Maybe that supposed big Einstein brain of yours doesn't translate well over the internet because the only recognizable trait you have had on here and Rube Chat over the years is that you're repeatedly wrong about things and have a completely unearned arrogance about yourself. :lol:

You may have an understanding of economics, but Thomas Piketty would make you his bitch in under 5 minutes in any debate.
If you need any proof, he still believes that trickledown economics works. :lol:
In Kwesi we trust.
PurpleFloyd
Posts: 32429
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:58 am

Re: War with Iran

Post by PurpleFloyd »

cunningham wrote: ↑Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:32 am We loved Iran when we put the Shah into power, but when the people there removed him and they took hostages to get us out we changed sides.

The Saudis can’t be trusted and we are siding with them. Do you think they would come here and kiss our asses as our Presidents do when they go there?

We need to be above this and work toward a peace between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Qatar right now is their little Vietnam.

$5.6 trillion out of our paychecks and look what we have gotten. Europe has free college and health care, but all we got was Bush and “Mission Accomplished.” Bin Laden did the 9-11 attacks knowing we would react as we did. All of those hijackers were Saudis and Egyptians. The planners, funders, and leaders were too.

As a fiscal conservative I’m tired of giving them our money. I’m more worried about paying for my health care costs and student loans than Muslims and the Middle East.
This was an excellent post and one of the best in a long time
In Kwesi we trust.
mlhouse
Posts: 32286
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by mlhouse »

Tommy_Hawk 2.0 wrote: ↑Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:43 am
mlhouse wrote: ↑Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:56 pm
whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:56 pm :lol: Christ.
I am sure all the 911 Truthers are right behind you.
Your problem is you look at everything through a historical lens, which makes your 'takes' here unreliable in the present time because things haven't played out yet.

Looking at everything through a journalistic lens as its happening is probably too much to ask.
Yes, because journalists are so accurate in their truthtelling, particularly when it relates to the Trump Administration.

Regardless, I think anyone who makes your comment about looking through the "historical lens" basically doesn't have an opinion worth acknowledging.
User avatar
Slap Shot
Posts: 48959
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 pm
Location: Here there and everywhere

Re: War with Iran

Post by Slap Shot »

User avatar
DonaldDouchebag
Posts: 31994
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:37 am

Re: War with Iran

Post by DonaldDouchebag »

PurpleFloyd wrote: ↑Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:36 am
cunningham wrote: ↑Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:32 am We loved Iran when we put the Shah into power, but when the people there removed him and they took hostages to get us out we changed sides.

The Saudis can’t be trusted and we are siding with them. Do you think they would come here and kiss our asses as our Presidents do when they go there?

We need to be above this and work toward a peace between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Qatar right now is their little Vietnam.

$5.6 trillion out of our paychecks and look what we have gotten. Europe has free college and health care, but all we got was Bush and “Mission Accomplished.” Bin Laden did the 9-11 attacks knowing we would react as we did. All of those hijackers were Saudis and Egyptians. The planners, funders, and leaders were too.

As a fiscal conservative I’m tired of giving them our money. I’m more worried about paying for my health care costs and student loans than Muslims and the Middle East.
This was an excellent post and one of the best in a long time
:thumbsup:
Woke up this mornin’, got some gabagool.
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by ForCaleb »

Slap Shot wrote: ↑Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:38 pm
This guy running for president is polling less than 1%. I wonder if it had anything to with his Trump collusion conspiracy theories and wanting to charge him with treason?
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by ForCaleb »

We are not going to war with Iran.

The US has put crippling sanctions on Iran and we’re not backing down. Iran is retaliating and throwing a fit because they’re not getting their way. So, they play games like attempting to hinder commerce thoroughfares in the gulf by attacking ships. That shit won’t happen if we have US navy presence there and helping escort shipping vessels. Help from the international community would be nice.

I think Europe will help find Iran some relief with financial back door deals. Who knows, but we are not going to war.
mlhouse
Posts: 32286
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by mlhouse »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:50 pm We are not going to war with Iran.

The US has put crippling sanctions on Iran and we’re not backing down. Iran is retaliating and throwing a fit because they’re not getting their way. So, they play games like attempting to hinder commerce thoroughfares in the gulf by attacking ships. That shit won’t happen if we have US navy presence there and helping escort shipping vessels. Help from the international community would be nice.

I think Europe will help find Iran some relief with financial back door deals. Who knows, but we are not going to war.
I agree with you if you define war as "boots on the ground".

I do not advocate any military strike against Iran unless they push the situation further. Then I suggest significant air attacks on their naval assets. Naval power is really difficult to hide. Their facilitites and infrastructure are fixed and very vulnerable. Their main ships easy to track and their navy puny.

They have 4 old diesel subs built by the Russians with 1980 technology. They have a handful of Iranian built diesel subs of dubious value. They had 6 frigates under 2,000 tons, but one sunk in 2018. Then a bunch of small corvettes and patrol craft that are the from the "Floating Coffin" and "Designated to be Destroyed" classes. I am sure the Navy is shaking in fear.
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by ForCaleb »

mlhouse wrote: ↑Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:59 pm
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:50 pm We are not going to war with Iran.

The US has put crippling sanctions on Iran and we’re not backing down. Iran is retaliating and throwing a fit because they’re not getting their way. So, they play games like attempting to hinder commerce thoroughfares in the gulf by attacking ships. That shit won’t happen if we have US navy presence there and helping escort shipping vessels. Help from the international community would be nice.

I think Europe will help find Iran some relief with financial back door deals. Who knows, but we are not going to war.
I agree with you if you define war as "boots on the ground".

I do not advocate any military strike against Iran unless they push the situation further. Then I suggest significant air attacks on their naval assets. Naval power is really difficult to hide. Their facilitites and infrastructure are fixed and very vulnerable. Their main ships easy to track and their navy puny.

They have 4 old diesel subs built by the Russians with 1980 technology. They have a handful of Iranian built diesel subs of dubious value. They had 6 frigates under 2,000 tons, but one sunk in 2018. Then a bunch of small corvettes and patrol craft that are the from the "Floating Coffin" and "Designated to be Destroyed" classes. I am sure the Navy is shaking in fear.
I honestly don’t think it’ll get that far. A stronger US presence in the gulf will suffice.
mlhouse
Posts: 32286
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by mlhouse »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:02 pm
mlhouse wrote: ↑Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:59 pm
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:50 pm We are not going to war with Iran.

The US has put crippling sanctions on Iran and we’re not backing down. Iran is retaliating and throwing a fit because they’re not getting their way. So, they play games like attempting to hinder commerce thoroughfares in the gulf by attacking ships. That shit won’t happen if we have US navy presence there and helping escort shipping vessels. Help from the international community would be nice.

I think Europe will help find Iran some relief with financial back door deals. Who knows, but we are not going to war.
I agree with you if you define war as "boots on the ground".

I do not advocate any military strike against Iran unless they push the situation further. Then I suggest significant air attacks on their naval assets. Naval power is really difficult to hide. Their facilitites and infrastructure are fixed and very vulnerable. Their main ships easy to track and their navy puny.

They have 4 old diesel subs built by the Russians with 1980 technology. They have a handful of Iranian built diesel subs of dubious value. They had 6 frigates under 2,000 tons, but one sunk in 2018. Then a bunch of small corvettes and patrol craft that are the from the "Floating Coffin" and "Designated to be Destroyed" classes. I am sure the Navy is shaking in fear.
I honestly don’t think it’ll get that far. A stronger US presence in the gulf will suffice.
I think your opinion is well within the probably event space.
User avatar
whiskerbiscuit
Posts: 19153
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by whiskerbiscuit »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:02 pm
mlhouse wrote: ↑Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:59 pm
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:50 pm We are not going to war with Iran.

The US has put crippling sanctions on Iran and we’re not backing down. Iran is retaliating and throwing a fit because they’re not getting their way. So, they play games like attempting to hinder commerce thoroughfares in the gulf by attacking ships. That shit won’t happen if we have US navy presence there and helping escort shipping vessels. Help from the international community would be nice.

I think Europe will help find Iran some relief with financial back door deals. Who knows, but we are not going to war.
I agree with you if you define war as "boots on the ground".

I do not advocate any military strike against Iran unless they push the situation further. Then I suggest significant air attacks on their naval assets. Naval power is really difficult to hide. Their facilitites and infrastructure are fixed and very vulnerable. Their main ships easy to track and their navy puny.

They have 4 old diesel subs built by the Russians with 1980 technology. They have a handful of Iranian built diesel subs of dubious value. They had 6 frigates under 2,000 tons, but one sunk in 2018. Then a bunch of small corvettes and patrol craft that are the from the "Floating Coffin" and "Designated to be Destroyed" classes. I am sure the Navy is shaking in fear.
I honestly don’t think it’ll get that far. A stronger US presence in the gulf will suffice.
Can't see anything possibly going wrong there.


:rolleyes:
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert


And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...

🇳🇪Z
User avatar
Slap Shot
Posts: 48959
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 pm
Location: Here there and everywhere

Re: War with Iran

Post by Slap Shot »

jfc

User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by ForCaleb »

Slap Shot wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:27 pm jfc

While sending troops to posture up in the Persian Gulf is concerning, it’s not a declaration of war.
User avatar
GoodToGo
Posts: 22163
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:09 am

Re: War with Iran

Post by GoodToGo »

Trump shit the bed reneging on the Iran deal and fucking over the international community who put it together. He’s now shocked that Iran did not respond by cowering and asking what they could do for us.

He has empowered the hard-liners in Iran who were saying from the beginning that Iran should not give up the nuclear program because the US could not be trusted to keep their word in any deal.

Trump proved the Iran hard-liners correct and now we have neither safety from their nuclear program or any leverage to reign in their bad behavior.

Trump is begging them for a meeting and they want nothing to do with him. Our international partners have no interest in helping us further after we treated them like shit.

Winning!!!!!
It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble.

It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.
PurpleFloyd
Posts: 32429
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:58 am

Re: War with Iran

Post by PurpleFloyd »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:02 pm
mlhouse wrote: ↑Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:59 pm
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:50 pm We are not going to war with Iran.

The US has put crippling sanctions on Iran and we’re not backing down. Iran is retaliating and throwing a fit because they’re not getting their way. So, they play games like attempting to hinder commerce thoroughfares in the gulf by attacking ships. That shit won’t happen if we have US navy presence there and helping escort shipping vessels. Help from the international community would be nice.

I think Europe will help find Iran some relief with financial back door deals. Who knows, but we are not going to war.
I agree with you if you define war as "boots on the ground".

I do not advocate any military strike against Iran unless they push the situation further. Then I suggest significant air attacks on their naval assets. Naval power is really difficult to hide. Their facilitites and infrastructure are fixed and very vulnerable. Their main ships easy to track and their navy puny.

They have 4 old diesel subs built by the Russians with 1980 technology. They have a handful of Iranian built diesel subs of dubious value. They had 6 frigates under 2,000 tons, but one sunk in 2018. Then a bunch of small corvettes and patrol craft that are the from the "Floating Coffin" and "Designated to be Destroyed" classes. I am sure the Navy is shaking in fear.
I honestly don’t think it’ll get that far. A stronger US presence in the gulf will suffice.
If that doesn’t work we can always serve up a Shock and Awe or two for them. That always works.
In Kwesi we trust.
User avatar
whiskerbiscuit
Posts: 19153
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by whiskerbiscuit »

GoodToGo wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:35 pm Trump shit the bed reneging on the Iran deal and fucking over the international community who put it together. He’s now shocked that Iran did not respond by cowering and asking what they could do for us.

He has empowered the hard-liners in Iran who were saying from the beginning that Iran should not give up the nuclear program because the US could not be trusted to keep their word in any deal.

Trump proved the Iran hard-liners correct and now we have neither safety from their nuclear program or any leverage to reign in their bad behavior.

Trump is begging them for a meeting and they want nothing to do with him. Our international partners have no interest in helping us further after we treated them like shit.

Winning!!!!!
Wow. Nice post :beer:



Trump fucked up one of Obama's only positive accomplishments. ;)
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert


And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...

🇳🇪Z
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by ForCaleb »

PurpleFloyd wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:50 pm
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:02 pm
mlhouse wrote: ↑Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:59 pm

I agree with you if you define war as "boots on the ground".

I do not advocate any military strike against Iran unless they push the situation further. Then I suggest significant air attacks on their naval assets. Naval power is really difficult to hide. Their facilitites and infrastructure are fixed and very vulnerable. Their main ships easy to track and their navy puny.

They have 4 old diesel subs built by the Russians with 1980 technology. They have a handful of Iranian built diesel subs of dubious value. They had 6 frigates under 2,000 tons, but one sunk in 2018. Then a bunch of small corvettes and patrol craft that are the from the "Floating Coffin" and "Designated to be Destroyed" classes. I am sure the Navy is shaking in fear.
I honestly don’t think it’ll get that far. A stronger US presence in the gulf will suffice.
If that doesn’t work we can always serve up a Shock and Awe or two for them. That always works.
Hell yeahhh brother!
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by ForCaleb »

GoodToGo wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:35 pm Trump shit the bed reneging on the Iran deal and fucking over the international community who put it together. He’s now shocked that Iran did not respond by cowering and asking what they could do for us.

He has empowered the hard-liners in Iran who were saying from the beginning that Iran should not give up the nuclear program because the US could not be trusted to keep their word in any deal.

Trump proved the Iran hard-liners correct and now we have neither safety from their nuclear program or any leverage to reign in their bad behavior.

Trump is begging them for a meeting and they want nothing to do with him. Our international partners have no interest in helping us further after we treated them like shit.

Winning!!!!!
I disagree, Iran is retaliating for the tougher sanctions placed on them. They’ll find relief through European financiers. I think tensions will eventually diminish. There won’t be a war.
mlhouse
Posts: 32286
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by mlhouse »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:16 pm
GoodToGo wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:35 pm Trump shit the bed reneging on the Iran deal and fucking over the international community who put it together. He’s now shocked that Iran did not respond by cowering and asking what they could do for us.

He has empowered the hard-liners in Iran who were saying from the beginning that Iran should not give up the nuclear program because the US could not be trusted to keep their word in any deal.

Trump proved the Iran hard-liners correct and now we have neither safety from their nuclear program or any leverage to reign in their bad behavior.

Trump is begging them for a meeting and they want nothing to do with him. Our international partners have no interest in helping us further after we treated them like shit.

Winning!!!!!
I disagree, Iran is retaliating for the tougher sanctions placed on them. They’ll find relief through European financiers. I think tensions will eventually diminish. There won’t be a war.
The United States has a tough President whose sanctions imposes sanctions on nations/companies that violate them. One of the biggest threats, if you deal with the Iraniana, you will be cut out of the US financial system. So your choice is trade/dealing wiht the Iranians or the US. I think that is a simple choice to make, but you never know some of these crazy socialist loons.
User avatar
whiskerbiscuit
Posts: 19153
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by whiskerbiscuit »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:16 pm
GoodToGo wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:35 pm Trump shit the bed reneging on the Iran deal and fucking over the international community who put it together. He’s now shocked that Iran did not respond by cowering and asking what they could do for us.

He has empowered the hard-liners in Iran who were saying from the beginning that Iran should not give up the nuclear program because the US could not be trusted to keep their word in any deal.

Trump proved the Iran hard-liners correct and now we have neither safety from their nuclear program or any leverage to reign in their bad behavior.

Trump is begging them for a meeting and they want nothing to do with him. Our international partners have no interest in helping us further after we treated them like shit.

Winning!!!!!
I disagree, Iran is retaliating for the tougher sanctions placed on them. They’ll find relief through European financiers. I think tensions will eventually diminish. There won’t be a war.
Sanctions are almost as fucked up as actual war. Fuckem.


When is the US going to be sanctioned it's international crimes?
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert


And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...

🇳🇪Z
mlhouse
Posts: 32286
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by mlhouse »

whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:45 pm
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:16 pm
GoodToGo wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:35 pm Trump shit the bed reneging on the Iran deal and fucking over the international community who put it together. He’s now shocked that Iran did not respond by cowering and asking what they could do for us.

He has empowered the hard-liners in Iran who were saying from the beginning that Iran should not give up the nuclear program because the US could not be trusted to keep their word in any deal.

Trump proved the Iran hard-liners correct and now we have neither safety from their nuclear program or any leverage to reign in their bad behavior.

Trump is begging them for a meeting and they want nothing to do with him. Our international partners have no interest in helping us further after we treated them like shit.

Winning!!!!!
I disagree, Iran is retaliating for the tougher sanctions placed on them. They’ll find relief through European financiers. I think tensions will eventually diminish. There won’t be a war.
Sanctions are almost as fucked up as actual war. Fuckem.


When is the US going to be sanctioned it's international crimes?
LOL.... if we start looking at those types of crimes, the United States is WAYYYYYY down the list. By the time they work through "sanctioning" countries for their "crimes" to the United States turn they prosecution will be too tired to go after those minor infractions.
User avatar
whiskerbiscuit
Posts: 19153
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by whiskerbiscuit »

mlhouse wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:52 pm
whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:45 pm
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:16 pm

I disagree, Iran is retaliating for the tougher sanctions placed on them. They’ll find relief through European financiers. I think tensions will eventually diminish. There won’t be a war.
Sanctions are almost as fucked up as actual war. Fuckem.


When is the US going to be sanctioned it's international crimes?
LOL.... if we start looking at those types of crimes, the United States is WAYYYYYY down the list. By the time they work through "sanctioning" countries for their "crimes" to the United States turn they prosecution will be too tired to go after those minor infractions.
When's the last time Iran fabricated evidence of a threat to illegally invade another country?



I'll hang up and listen.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert


And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...

🇳🇪Z
mlhouse
Posts: 32286
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by mlhouse »

whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:16 pm
mlhouse wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:52 pm
whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:45 pm

Sanctions are almost as fucked up as actual war. Fuckem.


When is the US going to be sanctioned it's international crimes?
LOL.... if we start looking at those types of crimes, the United States is WAYYYYYY down the list. By the time they work through "sanctioning" countries for their "crimes" to the United States turn they prosecution will be too tired to go after those minor infractions.
When's the last time Iran fabricated evidence of a threat to illegally invade another country?



I'll hang up and listen.
Yeah, because there is so much evidence that this was fabricated. If the US really wanted to fabricate a reason to go to war, it would be an attack on a US vessel. Not some foreign flagged one.

Second, there hasn't been an "invasion". There likely never will be one. The probability of US boots on the ground in Iran is right around zip.

But, nice try.

What really is insane is that your hated of Trump, and the United States in general, has led you to support the Mullahs of Iran and their attacks on peaceful shipping in international waters.
User avatar
whiskerbiscuit
Posts: 19153
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by whiskerbiscuit »

mlhouse wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:20 pm
whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:16 pm
mlhouse wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:52 pm

LOL.... if we start looking at those types of crimes, the United States is WAYYYYYY down the list. By the time they work through "sanctioning" countries for their "crimes" to the United States turn they prosecution will be too tired to go after those minor infractions.
When's the last time Iran fabricated evidence of a threat to illegally invade another country?



I'll hang up and listen.
Yeah, because there is so much evidence that this was fabricated. If the US really wanted to fabricate a reason to go to war, it would be an attack on a US vessel. Not some foreign flagged one.

Second, there hasn't been an "invasion". There likely never will be one. The probability of US boots on the ground in Iran is right around zip.

But, nice try.

What really is insane is that your hated of Trump, and the United States in general, has led you to support the Mullahs of Iran and their attacks on peaceful shipping in international waters.
I was talking about Iraq, fool. When is the last time Iran invaded any country? I have as much support for the Mullahs as I do for Killary and the dunce in Chief: none.

But they're no concern of ours whatsoever. And nobody believes the "Iran did it" narrative. The entire fucking world is used to US deception and exaggerating foreign "threats". Literally everyone other than US conservatives smells a rat.


You're a credulous lemming.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert


And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...

🇳🇪Z
mlhouse
Posts: 32286
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by mlhouse »

whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:19 pm
mlhouse wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:20 pm
whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:16 pm

When's the last time Iran fabricated evidence of a threat to illegally invade another country?



I'll hang up and listen.
Yeah, because there is so much evidence that this was fabricated. If the US really wanted to fabricate a reason to go to war, it would be an attack on a US vessel. Not some foreign flagged one.

Second, there hasn't been an "invasion". There likely never will be one. The probability of US boots on the ground in Iran is right around zip.

But, nice try.

What really is insane is that your hated of Trump, and the United States in general, has led you to support the Mullahs of Iran and their attacks on peaceful shipping in international waters.
I was talking about Iraq, fool. When is the last time Iran invaded any country? I have as much support for the Mullahs as I do for Killary and the dunce in Chief: none.

But they're no concern of ours whatsoever. And nobody believes the "Iran did it" narrative. The entire fucking world is used to US deception and exaggerating foreign "threats". Literally everyone other than US conservatives smells a rat.


You're a credulous lemming.
The claims the Iraq invasion was "illegal" are quaint!
User avatar
whiskerbiscuit
Posts: 19153
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by whiskerbiscuit »

mlhouse wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:21 pm
whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:19 pm
mlhouse wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:20 pm

Yeah, because there is so much evidence that this was fabricated. If the US really wanted to fabricate a reason to go to war, it would be an attack on a US vessel. Not some foreign flagged one.

Second, there hasn't been an "invasion". There likely never will be one. The probability of US boots on the ground in Iran is right around zip.

But, nice try.

What really is insane is that your hated of Trump, and the United States in general, has led you to support the Mullahs of Iran and their attacks on peaceful shipping in international waters.
I was talking about Iraq, fool. When is the last time Iran invaded any country? I have as much support for the Mullahs as I do for Killary and the dunce in Chief: none.

But they're no concern of ours whatsoever. And nobody believes the "Iran did it" narrative. The entire fucking world is used to US deception and exaggerating foreign "threats". Literally everyone other than US conservatives smells a rat.


You're a credulous lemming.
The claims the Iraq invasion was "illegal" are quaint!

It was the crime of the fucking century and the reasons given to justify it were demonstrably false and even conservative assholes like Tucker Carlson admit such.


Doesn't matter though. You can't be reasoned with. Trump could nuke New Zealand tommorow and you'd think it was totally justified. We just have to wait til your dementia gets worse and you elderly assholes are finally not taken seriously.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert


And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...

🇳🇪Z
mlhouse
Posts: 32286
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by mlhouse »

whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:26 pm
mlhouse wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:21 pm
whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:19 pm

I was talking about Iraq, fool. When is the last time Iran invaded any country? I have as much support for the Mullahs as I do for Killary and the dunce in Chief: none.

But they're no concern of ours whatsoever. And nobody believes the "Iran did it" narrative. The entire fucking world is used to US deception and exaggerating foreign "threats". Literally everyone other than US conservatives smells a rat.


You're a credulous lemming.
The claims the Iraq invasion was "illegal" are quaint!

It was the crime of the fucking century and the reasons given to justify it were demonstrably false and even conservative assholes like Tucker Carlson admit such.


Doesn't matter though. You can't be reasoned with. Trump could nuke New Zealand tommorow and you'd think it was totally justified. We just have to wait til your dementia gets worse and you elderly assholes are finally not taken seriously.
HAHAHA....... who will pay the bills?
User avatar
flexbuffchest
Posts: 27091
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:08 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by flexbuffchest »



Image
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by ForCaleb »

flexbuffchest wrote: ↑Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:13 am

Image
You think that drone was over Iran?
User avatar
flexbuffchest
Posts: 27091
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:08 pm

Re: War with Iran

Post by flexbuffchest »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:17 am
flexbuffchest wrote: ↑Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:13 am

Image
You think that drone was over Iran?
Where did I say that?
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
Post Reply